Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yids v Kids

Anyone else watching this tonight? I've got a potential housemate coming round later and I could miss the first half, I can't say I have any affection for the goons but I truly admire the way they play the game at times.

However. I absolutely detest the bunch of cowards from shite hart lane, and I hope Arsenal rip them to shreds tonight in front of their muppet fans, should be a good game anyway even better if Arsenal demolish the vermin along the way.

Comments

• Options
    everyone hate the yids! but ive never seen anyone with the hate for them that you have dicko. cracks me up.
  • Options
    Can't help it mate!
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Im in the same boat as you Carter, I absolutely despise Tottenham as much as anyone other team, probably even more!

Fabregas coming on so soon, good news.
  • Options
    I'd be happy if both teams could lose, but do we stand a chance of signing Song on loan if The Arse are knocked out?
  • Options
    Chas and Dave will be having a new song ready at this rate.
  • Options
    The Spuds will be unbearable tomorrow having knocked over the Arse's second team....
  • Options
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    I actually dislike Woolwich more than Spurs!
  • Options
    The worst thing with this is all the plastic yids round my way will think they've won the poxy cup from beating Arsenals reserves.
  • Options
    I think the Spuds have actually won the league the way they were celebrating....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2008
    my sister has been out with three yid fans , one being from medway area and all his mates were yids as well.

I hate yids fans (had to edit that one)
  • Options
    God im sure there fans will be thinking they can win the league now!Fucking yids!I mean i may have had an inclin in my heart if they had played benty but no he aint even on the bench!Where the fuck is he going to go now!
  • Options
    Come home Darren!!!!
  • Options
    He's injured
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]He's injured
    Just read that...but nevertheless!
  • Options
    I actually quite like the yids and thought it was great that there will be someone different in the final come on Everton
  • Options
    i think spurs play attractive stuff and their support was good last night... 2nd loudest fans per man behind sunderland in some weird survey thingy , it was a game that you wanted both sides to lose tho... thought they over celebrated, it was like when they came from behind and won at the valley complete over reaction
  • Options
    That survery was a load of crap, I think Boro came 7th!

Spurs fans have been very modest in the office today, not sure the gooners would of been. Anyone know an Arsenal fan who actually lives in North London? I only know one.
  • Options
    Congrats to Spurs on Winning the league I assume that's what the lap of honour was for & the run from one end of the pitch to the other with the slide at the end, thought that was for when you had actually WON a trophy. If Charlton do that after beating Palace 5-1 in a couple of weeks I'd be embarrassed.

Good game mind !
  • Options
    ha ha ha ha maybe a few less south london glory hunting goonershits about this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nope sorry, couldn't give a monkeys about who is/is not in the final.

I now hope the yids get totally shown up by either Chelski or Everton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Congrats to Spurs on Winning the league I assume that's what the lap of honour was for & the run from one end of the pitch to the other with the slide at the end, thought that was for when you had actually WON a trophy.

I wonder if there's an open top bus celebration today?
  • Options
    haha, leave off, if we beat palace 5-1 next friday we'll be celebrating like we've won the play off final ourselves!

i don't like spurs, but fair play to them last night. they were superb. must admit I kept on begging the ref to blow up for full time, cos 10 mins of that "we're going to wemberleeeee" got right on my nerves!
  • Options
    Aha yes miss Sausage but we would of beat their first XI not a mix of kids and second strings with a couple of first teamers thrown in.
  • Options
    Carter, i'd bet we'd still be running round Tottenham with our....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Aha yes miss Sausage but we would of beat their first XI not a mix of kids and second strings with a couple of first teamers thrown in.

Palace's team are currently made up of a mix of inexperienced kids with a couple of old'uns.....

the arsenal team were not that poor last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Carter, i'd bet we'd still be running round Tottenham with our....

I still remember the last time I did that with gusto!

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Aha yes miss Sausage but we would of beat their first XI not a mix of kids and second strings with a couple of first teamers thrown in.

Palace's team are currently made up of a mix of inexperienced kids with a couple of old'uns.....

the arsenal team were not that poor last night.

True but they were not the first XI and Palaces team are all first choice at present. Besides I don't like either of them!!
  • Options
    next Friday???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]next Friday???

another effort by the police? *ahem*
  • Options
    Still it appears that Spurs are now the 3rd best team in London again behind, Arsenal, Chelsea and Arsenal Reserves