Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

any one else a bit peeed off we aint in the cup

I have woke up today realising no footie 2morra even havent and waterloo got something to look forward to.

I for one now wish we were still prem league and in the cup what aload o ball cox

Comments

• Options
    yep, i think i bizarrely like the FA Cup more than the league, any league.
  • Options
    I think it is only gonna get worse afka as the day goes on all thats gonna be on the TV radio everything is FA cup this fa cup that i wouldnt mind winning the whole thing but i would love to be in it for a couple more rds

pissed off allday now
  • Options
    I for one am grateful means we can get an early start on the beers for Medders birthday instead!
  • Options
    thats just selfish!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Instead of being at the Valley for 3, I can be down Rochester at 3 for Medders' 50th.
  • Options
    To be honest i'm not that fussed. We could do with the rest after recent weeks and with 4 games coming up in the next 2 weeks.
    And the longer WBA and Watford stay in it and are distracted by it the better as well
  • Options
    It won't bother me that much, our involvement is usually over by the end of January anyway.....
  • Options
    I was all ready to go to The Posh. Would have been good fun.
    I love the FA Cup - not bothered about any other ones- I was so excited a couple of years ago when we played Boro in the 1/4. Still can't believe we didn't win the home game. Crowd were fantastic, the players seemed to freeze a bit.
    I was convinced we were going to play WHU in the final that year but alas.....
    Anyway if we had won it we'd probably still have Curbs as we'd have been in Europe. So every cloud does have a silver lining!
  • Options
    Not this season, the team needs the weekend off. I'm probably going to wander along to Dartford and mosey around their new ground.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Not this season, the team needs the weekend off. I'm probably going to wander along to Dartford and mosey around their new ground.
    may indeed see you there - can't think of where to drink if you're coming by train.

Maybe the Malt Shovel and Ivy Leaf on your way to the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Instead of being at the Valley for 3, I can be down Rochester at 3 for Medders' 50th.

Ah crap is it his 50th ? I'd better get a new card I could of sworn it was his 40th.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Not this season, the team needs the weekend off. I'm probably going to wander along to Dartford and mosey around their new ground.
    may indeed see you there - can't think of where to drink if you're coming by train.

Maybe the Malt Shovel and Ivy Leaf on your way to the ground.

I hardly know Dartford, but I'll investigate and might pop in!
  • Options
    Ah crap is it his 50th ? I'd better get a new card I could of sworn it was his 40th.

Maybe you are right Ket's, hope not though or all these balloons will be wrong !