Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This time in 2 weeks

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Who will be in the pub

Comments

• Options
    i will be half way through my first Nelsons of the day
  • Options
    Not Palace!!
  • Options
    I will hopefully be well into the guiness by then aiming for a mid day meet i have got butterflys already over the game
  • Options
    I will still be driving up but hope to be at the Oak by 4.30 latest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]I will still be driving up but hope to be at the Oak by 4.30 latest.

Leave earlier in case they take our pub lol
  • Options
    no tavern he has more chance of them taking a boozer in southampton
  • Options
    Some of us have to work for a living. We can't swan about the country in our Audi. LOL

I think theres more chance of them taking a walk around Lewisham. There not Pompey you know (and they didn't even get near enough).
  • Options
    Hopefully by 3.00pm but not at the anti I have been warned off already !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Some of us have to work for a living. We can't swan about the country in our Audi. LOL

I think theres more chance of them taking a walk around Lewisham. There not Pompey you know (and they didn't even get near enough).
    Ha yes i remember that one
  • Options
    I'll be visiting Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth. The only day of my holiday I'd swapped for being at The Valley.

If Watford win tomorrow and the game at The Valley in Feb is postponed then the Palace game will be the only home game I miss in four weeks away. Not too bad although I miss first ever trips to Scunny and the Seaside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OH yes , I shall be pissed by now
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Will have been out for 3 hours already so well on the way to being pissed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'll be visiting Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth. The only day of my holiday I'd swapped for being at The Valley.

If Watford win tomorrow and the game at The Valley in Feb is postponed then the Palace game will be the only home game I miss in four weeks away. Not too bad although I miss first ever trips to Scunny and the Seaside.

Enjoy the Quokas(?) mate
  • Options
    plan on being well on my way by now....get the feeling I'm gonna need it !
  • Options
    Lagging by now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and no dobut singing anti Palace songs,
  • Options
    In a pub in the city 1-4, then on a train about 5.00 from Cannon St.

No need to take a half day but still ruined.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'll be visiting Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth. The only day of my holiday I'd swapped for being at The Valley.

UNLOYAL no GLORY BOY Nah prefer Unloyal

All TRUE Charlton fans will be at the Palace game.

LOCKED ON FACT
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    Yeah Large you will love the quoakas. I can't believe anyone else has heard of that place, that is one place in the world I have been when I felt truly a long way from home.

Buy a loaf of bread or a big sticky bun and you will have a load of friends for life in them Quockas!!
  • Options
    Tarting myself up for the celebration suite, 3 course meal, seat in the stand, individual table, drinks galore etc etc...can't wait seeing as it's my 30th days after the Palace game....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

[strike]UNLOYAL[/strike]no[strike]GLORY BOY[/strike]Nah prefer Unloyal

All TRUE Charlton fans will be at the Palace game.

LOCKED ON FACT

you are right of course. Thought if I went away to Cardiff, Luton, Hull, Bristol City for night games it might give me extra brownie points for when I miss the BigOne. If it hasn't, oh well. I am no longer a TRUE Charlton fan, FACT.
  • Options
    So everyone is going to have the afternoon off lol so there is going to be more drinking time than on a sat !!! the police really havnt got a clue. I hope they read this. Hope they are good managing crowds at night !!
  • Options
    I even know of some non Charlton fans who are coming just because they think it'll be a great day/night out.
  • Options
    Have got the day off. Am gonna kick off on the Thursday night and just carry it on through.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    If you want to have a laugh at a palace fan here goes- 0781********and he is going to the valley