Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ordering tickets online

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
so I fill all the info in and it asks for membership number and season ticket number and if I have one a CON number.

now the only thing on my season ticket is a membership number which starts CON , I put that in under membership number and it says it's not valid . Anyone got any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    I had problems ordering tickets for the palarse game. I only have a red card and even though it says you can order online it wouldn't let me (although I have ordered tickets online before). In the end I had to order over the phone.
  • Options
    trying to order tickets now and I click on how many I want to add them to the cart but when I click on cart it says "your cart is empty"

flippin Charlton still living in the dark ages , if I remember rightly this aint the first time I've had this
  • Options
    I always bite the bullet and phone the 0870 number. Not ideal, but less painful than the website.
  • Options
    What game you trying to get for ?

If its orient then online orders have ended
  • Options
    It seems that it doesnt wanna work on Firefox but works fine on IE
  • Options
    anyone else waiting a long while for ordered tickets?, ordered them on line Monday and then has an email to say they'd be sent first class....nothing arrived yet!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]anyone else waiting a long while for ordered tickets?, ordered them on line Monday and then has an email to say they'd be sent first class....nothing arrived yet!

Royal Mail have been on strike..so maybe it's been held up in the backlog.
  • Options
    I ordered my Orient tix on the phone Tue and on the doorstep Wed
  • Options
    Ordered mine on Wednesday forgetting there was a postal strike and am now sweating if the tickets are going to get here by Tuesday morning. Anyone know how long the postal strike was for? :-(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]I always bite the bullet and phone the 0870 number. Not ideal, but less painful than the website.
    Same here, the person on the other end is pretty helpful and the tickets are usually on my door step the following morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    020 8333 4012 - use this instead of 0870 if calling from a mobile.

I phoned up and bought another season ticket on Monday afternoon and it arrived on Tuesday, I was very impressed!