Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Izzy rejects Leeds

edited January 2008 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    too far up north me thinks
  • Options
    Interesting that. Especially the fact he wants to "fight for his place".

Surely Pards wants him to go out and i doubt this will make Pards that happy to be honest.

"Look Izale, you're not going to get a chance here, you're 5th in line at the moment so you should go out on loan, even just for a month"
  • Options
    i don't blame him./ Who'd want to go and play for an orrible 5 footer
  • Options
    combination of factors perhaps .... far north, not in the Championship, maybe not guaranteed much action - he might only be 3rd or 4th choice at Leeds.
    Plus if Varney is out for any reason McLeod is the obvious replacement.
  • Options
    Send him to Scunthorpe
  • Options
    One striker is one on his way out on loan according to Mr Murray.
  • Options
    i reckon still izzy but to a championship team NORWICH probably,too many rumours for it not to have any substance to it.
  • Options
    Wise was McLeod's boss at MK Dons so expect a £10m offer to come in from Keegan any time now ; - )
  • Options
    think it will be a case of waiting to see as the deadline approaches, and taking his pick from what's on offer.

If he's not in the 16 tomorrow, there's your answer.
  • Options
    When was Wise at MK DONS then Henry must have missed that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i don't blame him./ Who'd want to go and play for an orrible 5 footer

or maybe not, maybe Izale realised what turmoil was around the corner at Elland road
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wise was McLeod's boss at MK Dons so expect a £10m offer to come in from Keegan any time now ; - )

now I know why you keep gettin stuffed in them sports quizzes.
  • Options
    piss off izzy
  • Options
    That's not nice, Nolly.

Whatever McLeod's shortcomings/lack of confidence, at least he's been busting a gut for the team.
  • Options
    dont see it oggy.
  • Options
    I'm with Oggy. All Izzy is short of is confidence and the fact that some think Dickson is the new Messiah and would rather chant for him to come on than support the guy actually out there trying his best.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'm with Oggy. All Izzy is short of is confidence and the fact that some think Dickson is the new Messiah and would rather chant for him to come on than support the guy actually out there trying his best.

Totally agree with this, Dickson has done f**k all but because he cost a lot less people think he's the next Ian Wright and McLeod is getting tagged as the next 'Lisbie'. I'm disappointed McLeod didn't go on loan as a month away could see him return to offer a much better threat than Dickson.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'm with Oggy. All Izzy is short of is confidence and the fact thatsome think Dickson is the new Messiah and would rather chant for him to come on than support the guy actually out there trying his best.

Totally agree with this, Dickson has done f**k all but because he cost a lot less people think he's the next Ian Wright and McLeod is getting tagged as the next 'Lisbie'. I'm disappointed McLeod didn't go on loan as a month away could see him return to offer a much better threat than Dickson.

Mart, think he may well yet go on loan. Likely he turned down Leeds as a better offer is on the table. I expect him to depart for Norwich for a confidence boosting loan.