Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weaver- can anyone shed light

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
On why he took so much stick. I can only think of when he ran up and down the area with the ball a few years ago - didn't think that warranted that much stick to be fair.

As Southend said the Weaver you're a c*** was a bit naughty.

Was weaver involved in some sex scandal as well as the NS ultras seemed to be giving it a bit about him taking it up the back door as well.

Comments

• Options
    Because of the way he wasted time and gestured to the old covered end in the 2000 season. Was pay back time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]As Southend said the Weaver you're a c*** was a bit naughty.

Funny though!!
  • Options
    Thought it was over the top as well, think in general we need to be more louder in the backing of our team and stop worrying about weaver, palace, millwall, parker and who ever else has upset us
  • Options
    Who thinks of these songs, pure Genius.

Seriously though, we do seem to spend more & more time negative chanting about opposition than Pro Charlton stuff, very strange really.
  • Options
    Oh come on, he deserved it just for wearing that bright green kit, surely!
  • Options
    Love him now.
  • Options
    'Get your handbag off the line'

Was the best chant aimed at fatboy. (no not you medders)
  • Options
    weavers a must to stay... if he goes i'm not confident at all in the back up in the keeping area
  • Options
    he is alright, we would love it if he done to the same to an opposing teams fans, just banter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]weavers a must to stay... if he goes i'm not confident at all in the back up in the keeping area

I could honestley see a straight swap with WBA.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]weavers a must to stay... if he goes i'm not confident at all in the back up in the keeping area

Thats funny cos thats what I think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]

Hope not, love Deano but really do not want him back....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

i hope if we do swap we get a bit of extra cash on top..
  • Options
    Deano is the best Charlton keeper I've seen and that's how I want to remember him.....

Keep Weaver if at all possible
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

i hope if we do swap we get a bit of extra cash on top..

i wouldn't like to lose weaver,how much do you think we could get?
  • Options
    Good call Len.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    if we sold him to a prem team in the summer would want/expect at lleast £1.25m
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    That would be good buisness if Deano went the other way as well. Give Charlton a bit of breathing space.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    deano could do a job for us but i think he'll be a step down from what we have in weaver
  • Options
    Some good use of the quote system on this thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeah, it's taken me 15mins to fix it!
  • Options
    Deano was a great servant of our club - and rightly a legend.

But he's in his 38th year. If he signed, he might do a job for us for a season but he represents the past not the future.
  • Options
    Come to mummy.

* gurns *
  • Options
    If he came back, it should be as back-up to Randolph/Elliot, not as a starter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Some good use of the quote system on this thread

Yes