Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Finally!

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Looks like Palace are going to lose.

I know the pitch is bad but they don't look anything special to me-if we nick an early goal I'd fancy us as a lot of their play seems to be based around defence.

Comments

• Options
    Im certainly not being soft on palace but to be fair they looked very good defensively!we have got to score first against them because if they sneak an early goal they will defend it out!It will be a very good game but lets get varney and the likes fit past stoke first who will crunch our lot....the fucking animals!
  • Options
    Definitely-if they score first it could be a long night............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HandG[/cite]Definitely-if they score first it could be a long night............

Still full of positive thinking Mr. Evans.
  • Options
    Already had a palace mate message me on Facebook, calling us scum! (I'll let someone else ask it.)

Bring on the 8th!
  • Options
    Best news is we go above them in the table.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Already had a palace mate message me on Facebook

You can't admit to that. For your own safety.

I slipped out once that i had a Palace mate, and next thing i know Off It is organising to have me whacked....

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Already had a palace mate message me on Facebook

You can't admit to that. For your own safety.

I slipped out once that i had a Palace mate, and next thing i know Off It is organising to have me whacked....

:-)

The contract is still out on you, Salman.
  • Options
    I'll never change Martin!