Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

p**s poor football

I made my mind up i was going to watch the game last night knowing that a draw could be on the cards, and a loss for Palarse would see us rise up the table.

but feck me what a load of ballox.

I have some questions?

1. Is that what chumpionship footie is like to any other fan when your team isnt playing.

2. Has morrison had a stroke or does he pull that stupid face for nothing.

3. Do i only want to hit Colin Wanker because he is the mgr of the shite of sth london

4. Is that what we are goin to have to put up ith next week 11 men (pussys) behind the ball, and the ball not being played on the floor

in the end i thought i have had enuff of this and found Ross Kemp shatting himself in Afganistan far mor intresting

Comments

• Options
    Ross Kemp was excellant,what a great programme.Re Palace you knew it would be like that as Leicester play the same style of football.Reminded me a little of our game up there although we tried to play football.One thing re next friday we know what is coming let's make sure we are up for the battle and earn the right to play our football.