Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hahahaha.....Only Palarse!!!

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Classic statement from one of the nigels on another site....

Seeing as you (Charlton) can't sell out your ground could we have another 1000 tickets?

Are they sure? When was the last time they sold out 1979?

Comments

• Options
    Hope we prove the Nigels wrong......sadly I dont think we will as some will be put off by the potential trouble at the game. Im going.....just ordered my three Adult tickets
  • Options
    i dont no any charlton who are put off by the trouble,its only palace,the kids will be in bed anyway!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i dont no any charlton who are put off by the trouble,its only palace,the kids will be in bed anyway!
    Well there are a few Nolly. The game, and the potential trouble in particular is being overhyped. And there a number of nervous parents, like Len on here, who are taking no chances which is totally understandable. It is a shame though.
  • Options
    What does Selhurst hold, there were only 18.5 k there for the Charlton game, I don't really get their arguemnt?
  • Options
    there will not a ounce of trouble wss im certain of that mate,charlton will be safer than anywhere that day!
  • Options
    It wasn't long ago that they gave us 8,000.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Selhurst holds about 28k I think.

Don't try and make sense of anything they say, Nigelspeak can't really be unravelled into any kind of rational thinking, it's best ignored. (Other than Son of Selhurst who seems a thoroughly reasonable chap - he is the ONE exception!).
  • Options
    I know that mate - unless people go looking for it and there a few idiots from both clubs who will. There will however be a ridiculously huge police presence which although may make people feel safer can act as an aggravotor to some people.

Especially after a day of drinking.
  • Options
    Selhurst is 25-26k, our ground is bigger than theirs. :-)
  • Options
    people will be looking for it alright but the ground will be like fort knox, the OB will be marching us all over the gaff, unless you're drinking outside Charlton before or after you won't get any more than a few songs and threats through a police line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Selhurst is 25-26k, our ground is bigger than theirs. :-)

Their ground's still too big for them!
  • Options
    i urge as many rude offensive songs about jordan as possible though,the ruder the better!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i urge as many rude offensive songs about jordan as possible though,the ruder the better!

agreed, the ones at palarse did the trick nicely!!
  • Options
    would make my night if the west joined in! the sicker the better make this mans evening uncomfortable hes the enemy.