Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam is the new Kevin Lisbie......discuss

2»

Comments

• Options
    Definately the new Lisbie and those were my exact words tonight. Beats a player then tries to do it again and again. Cant cross, cant shoot, cant pass. Is unbelievably lazy at times as well unfortunately. Not exactly a youngster either so should be up to scratch really. If we go up this year, sell him.

I need to put him in my 'Things I Don't Get' thread - Give me Thomas & Ambrose on the wings any day over him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]
    Definately the new Lisbie and those were my exact words tonight.

Beats a player then tries to do it again and again. Cant cross, cant shoot, cant pass.

Is unbelievably lazy at times as well unfortunately. Not exactly a youngster either so should be up to scratch really.

Who's that then ......... Jerome Thomas?

;o)
  • Options
    sorry Polo

need to put you in my 'things you just don't get' thread
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    Prove me wrong Lloydy...I am going to stick a fiver on you for first goal tonight

I sincerely hope you did this Swisdom. If you did, I bet you're gutted you never made it a tenner, eh?!
  • Options
    think I must hold my hands up and say that of late Ambrose is finally justifying his place .

Sam has got all the skill but just needs to learn when to release the ball.
  • Options
    Re Moo2 he doesn't know how to cross a ball either so no point turning him in to a winger, take the point about he's defending though.
  • Options
    definately no point turning him into a winger,he is atrocious anywhere near the opposition area.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]sorry Polo

need to put you in my 'things you just don't get' thread[/quote]

So you think he can cross, pass, shoot, etc?

He's a bit tricky n thats it!
  • Options
    Just cross the ball as soon as possible or shoot, pass when in a central area Lloyd !!!

He could become a very good player but his final is not clever. Some should get hold of him on the coaching staff thought great hanging header for the goal.
  • Options
    Hope he's bright enough to learn about that final ball. Quick feet and energy make him dangerous. Last night he troubled them all evening, and competed for every ball. Oh - and scored. Enjoy your winnings, Swisdom.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]osted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    Prove me wrong Lloydy...I am going to stick a fiver on you for first goal tonight[/quote]

I sincerely hope you did this Swisdom. If you did, I bet you're gutted you never made it a tenner, eh?![/quote]

Annoyingly I was late getting to the game and just made it in time for kick off so didn't get to make the bet!

If only the kick off was 8pm!!!