Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are the pride of all London...

Comments

• Options
    Cheer up Colin Wanker
    Oh what can it mean
    To work for that orange bastard
    With a sh*t football teeeeeaaaaam
  • Options
    why dont we sing maybe it's becoz im a londoner anymore?
  • Options
    Because we're from Kent.
  • Options
    well feckin support Gillingham then
  • Options
    Ha ha ha.

Cheer up!!!
  • Options
    im happy mate enjoyed last nights game in a perverse anxious state all night.Just would love to hear the old songs back again.The new songs in my homophobic view are gay.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Neil Warnock doesn't fit

Cheer up Simon Jordan,
    Oh what can it mean
    to, sad Orange bastard and a
    Sh*t football teeeeeeeeaaamm[/quote]

Secterian cant happen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]well feckin support Gillingham then

Just because we live in Kent doesn't mean we grew up down there! No different than if a Gillingham fan moved to Eltham (Where I grew up) or Charlton would you tell them to change there team,

I got enough stick when I moved down there about supporting Charlton from brainless idiots who knew nothing about my past.

Rant over

:-)
  • Options
    cor that northstandsteve even rubs up the non rub-uppable people the wrong way.
  • Options
    Maybe Simon Simon give us a wave?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    or the Umpa Lumpa song

Are there not Masks for sale?
  • Options
    bloody hell maria where did that come from,you see as a old bast**d i don't know how to do that only jokin thing you young pups put on the end of postings.

I just want some of the good old songs back.

My post about supportin Gillingham was a bit tongue in cheek,considering I have only lived in Kent postal addresses,although i had a 0181 tel no when i lived in bexleyheath.

Sorry for the upset NSS
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]bloody hell maria where did that come from,you see as a old bast**d i don't know how to do that only jokin thing you young pups put on the end of postings.

My post about supportin Gillingham was a bit tongue in cheek,considering I have only lived in Kent postal addresses,although i had a 0181 tel no when i lived in bexleyheath.

Sorry for the upset NSS

Sorry Mate - I really probally just took that the wrong way - I have had the week from hell - Lets just say Peugot and SKY TV Customer Service are sh*t!!

Ignore me - If it wasn't for Charlton last night this week would have.................well I dread to think!

PS thanks for the young pup comment!! ;-)

Sorry for snapping NSS!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]bloody hell maria where did that come from,you see as a old bast**d i don't know how to do that only jokin thing you young pups put on the end of postings.

Sorry for the upset NSS

Sorry Mate - I really probally just took that the wrong way - I have had the week from hell - Lets just say Peugot and SKY TV Customer Service are sh*t!!

Ignore me - If it wasn't for Charlton last night this week would have.................well I dread to think!

PS thanks for the young pup comment!! ;-)

Sorry for snapping NSS!

Play nicely :-)
  • Options
    thats your job m8
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

Sorry for the upset NSS

Ha, you wimp Steve.

Mate, we try starting the older songs no fugger joins in, then somebody will start a cafc or Red army & everyone joins in, it's the yoof mate, they don't know the older songs!
  • Options
    mate i know how dangerous women are when they are mad was just trying to make northstand ultras night a little more bareable.

We should have section for people who want to sing songs from the 80's a bit like capital gold.

We could even invite kid jensen along and kick the crap out of him.
  • Options
    we all agree charlton athletic are magic
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]we all agree charlton athletic are magic

We all agree majhid (bougherra) is Charlton
  • Options
    like that,do we sing that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheer up Nigel Warnock
    Oh what can it mean
    To work for an orange chairman
    Who looks like a tangerine
  • Options
    dont give up the day job dan
  • Options
    awful dan awful.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont give up the day job dan

Whats up with you today?
  • Options
    i told you cant do that im only jokin thing like you younguns
  • Options
    In English please? ;-)
  • Options
    CommentAuthornorthstandsteve CommentTime11 minutes ago permalinkquote
    mate i know how dangerous women are when they are mad was just trying to make northstand ultras night a little more bareable.

:-) Cheers fella!!

She's had a tough day with cr*p Customer Service people - bear with her because I'd be going mental if I had to talk to them too!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i told you cant do that im only jokin thing like you younguns

colon - hyphen - close bracket.
  • Options
    ;-) is that it can i do it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite];-) is that it can i do it?

You are officially down with the kids Steve :-)