Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

how you met the other half first time

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2008
    in your little world nolly.

its the nolly/northstandsteve/When i was a little boy roadshow in here this afternoon.

In the Royal Oak also. spurs at home.
  • Options
    suzi you make him sound like a right beaut! anyway hadnt you chatted on netaddicks surely?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Through Charlton Life - as we lost touch after being in the same class at primary school.

:-)[/quote]

What do u mean it was an all boys school
  • Options
    why have you a problem with that lifestyle steve?
  • Options
    Nolly..."Putty in my hands"u sure it was putty
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]suzi you make him sound like a right beaut! anyway hadnt you chatted on netaddicks surely?

not really. chatted to buckshee on there and he made me a cd of bloc party or something so I knew him and he introduced me to dec outside the oak.
    2nd time i met him he was in the oak doing grease megamix dance on the chair. he hadn't slept that night either but had been up playing poker.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Through Charlton Life - as we lost touch after being in the same class at primary school.

:-)

What do u mean it was an all boys school

Cheeky sod!!!! ;-)

Nope - the lovely (Not anymore) Middle Park Primary in Eltham
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]suzi you make him sound like a right beaut! anyway hadnt you chatted on netaddicks surely?[/quote]

not really. chatted to buckshee on there and he made me a cd of bloc party or something so I knew him and he introduced me to dec outside the oak.
    2nd time i met him he was in the oak doing grease megamix dance on the chair. he hadn't slept that night either but had been up playing poker.[/quote]

Christ you are painting a wonderful pic of this, cant remeber when u met him, then he was sick and then he is doing a dance to Grease, bet he loves you, smacks of Posh telling the nation Becks wears her draws....i bet the poor bloke is cringing
  • Options
    hes a real man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Through Charlton Life - as we lost touch after being in the same class at primary school.

:-)[/quote]

What do u mean it was an all boys school[/quote]

Cheeky sod!!!! ;-)

Nope - the lovely (Not anymore) Middle Park Primary in Eltham[/quote]

Now known as Belmarsh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]suzi you make him sound like a right beaut! anyway hadnt you chatted on netaddicks surely?

2nd time i met him he was in the oak doing grease megamix dance on the chair. he hadn't slept that night either but had been up playing poker.

Christ you are painting a wonderful pic of this, cant remeber when u met him, then he was sick and then he is doing a dance to Grease, bet he loves you, smacks of Posh telling the nation Becks wears her draws....i bet the poor bloke is cringing

He wasn't sick...we saved that for our first date!!! he's lovely really. 3 years anniversary in 2 weeks. he'll post in a min to stop me saying anything else :-)
  • Options
    3 years eh... leap year and all that.
  • Options
    ooohhh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]The Royal Oak, Charlton Lane, he can tell you which game it was, as I can't remember.

chelsea at home just over 3 years ago. i didn't even have a ticket. hadn't been to bed after a friday session and was introduced to suz before the game. she must like wide-eyed sweaty boys in baseball caps. me and my mate (millwall) were later told to get out of the oak by some lump cos he thought we were chelsea. the rest is history.....
  • Options
    good one les nearly beats my one.
  • Options
    A Gravesend CASC meeting at the Old Comrades club (now demolished) in Gravesend. First date was Portsmouth Away.
  • Options
    At Deja Vu
  • Options
    At Deja Vu
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Were both working at Barts (the hospital not AFKA's pad). She was a student nurse, I was delivering Controlled Drugs in the Pharmacy for Manpower the temp agency

Got together at a party in romantic Barking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met the wife 28 years ago when we worked together, that was when I was the boss ;) have been happily married for 27 years (she told me to write that) ;(
  • Options
    At School, John Roan - we were in the first mixed year. 23 years in May (and I am not even 40)....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]A Gravesend CASC meeting at the Old Comrades club (now demolished) in Gravesend. First date was Portsmouth Away.

And they say romance is dead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]A Gravesend CASC meeting at the Old Comrades club (now demolished) in Gravesend. First date was Portsmouth Away.

And they say romance is dead.

Lol
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Met the wife 28 years ago when we worked together, that was when I was the boss ;) have been happily married for 27 years (she told me to write that) ;(

28 years for me too TCE. Boxing day 1980. She phoned me and said there was a crowd going to the 'disco' at The Queens Head on Boxing day and did I wanty to get the bus (or was it a tram?) down with her. When we got there, the others in the 'crowd' didn't show.....

Been happily married for 12 years.*

*Been married for nearly 23 years but only 12 of them happy :-)
  • Options
    She is my best mates cousin. Known her since she was about 13 but only made a move when she was 18, well sort of. At a party we danced and I said why don't I take you out sometime. She said ok, I did, a year later when I got round to it.
    Been together 20 years this year.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Met the wife 28 years ago when we worked together, that was when I was the boss ;) have been happily married for 27 years (she told me to write that) ;([/quote]

28 years for me too TCE. Boxing day 1980. She phoned me and said there was a crowd going to the 'disco' at The Queens Head on Boxing day and did I wanty to get the bus (or was it a tram?) down with her. When we got there, the others in the 'crowd' didn't show.....

Been happily married for 12 years.*

Yep there`s a pattern developing here Stone!! I was 50 at christmas, was married at 23 and been bald 25 years!!! I`ve never seen a bald married woman (steady boys!!!) ;)

*Been married for nearly 23 years but only 12 of them happy :-)[/quote]
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    At bingo
  • Options
    I met my missus at Plymouth pre season tour in 89 or 90 - i was pissed as usual and tried my luck - she was down there visiting a friend at University and nothing to do with the football -and sort of pulled but was too pissed. Anyway my mates wife got her number as she knew I wouldn't remember it.

Rang her when we got back arranged a date - she lived in Croydon so perfect to meet after a Charlton game from Sellout. Anyway I got nicked at that game and the OB kept me in the cells for ages meaning I was well late - had to get a cab from East Croydon, which she paid for as well.

Anyway married for 13 years now with 2 boys and she's the reason I live over here in Surrey.

I still shudder that I even had a chance with her after that 1st date -
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    Rang her when we got back arranged a date - she lived in Croydon so perfect to meet after a Charlton game from Sellout. Anyway I got nicked at that game and the OB kept me in the cells for ages meaning I was well late

that is quite possibly one of the funniest paragraphs i've read on here in ages !