Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IF Reid goes I just hope that

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I thought you'd gone....

I am talking about the last two seasons, praps three, we are on the downward curve of what is a remarkable period of sucess in our history though no doubt. The fact that this covers your tenure is of course worrying..

;)

But look on the bright side, when I step down in the summer we can expect an upturn in fortunes.

You said "several years" which is more than two in my book. Yes the last two years have been "disappointing" as they say in football.

I wasn't saying that Gray was a like for like replacement for Reid mearly that the money from Reid is partly being spent on Gray plus paying off the rest of the fee to Spurs. The rest will just about cover my expenses : - )

And Pardew suggests that others players maybe coming in on loan.
  • Options
    welcome back H i knew you wouldnt go today it is a fine day for debate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I thought you'd gone....

I am talking about the last two seasons, praps three, we are on the downward curve of what is a remarkable period of sucess in our history though no doubt. The fact that this covers your tenure is of course worrying..

;)

But look on the bright side, when I step down in the summer we can expect an upturn in fortunes.

You said "several years" which is more than two in my book. Yes the last two years have been "disappointing" as they say in football.

I wasn't saying that Gray was a like for like replacement for Reid mearly that the money from Reid is partly being spent on Gray plus paying off the rest of the fee to Spurs. The rest will just about cover my expenses : - )

And Pardew suggests that others players maybe coming in on loan.

Re the paying off Reid's fee to Spurs: can't we improve cash flow by offsetting it against what they owe us for Darren Bent or is that too simple?
  • Options
    Murray and the rest made this CLUB what it is today.

Reidy wanted to go re money, Prem footie and working with dat orish tinker fella.

Cheer up Andy Reid o what can it be for a fat orish chappy and a shit football team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]If Reid goes i just hope.................... he breaks his leg in his first training session

that's just pathetic
  • Options
    Remember the club is trading at a loss of £10 million a season so how can they refuse this kind of money, when they have spent £1.5 million rising to £2.0 million for Grey.We just have to accept that this is the financial position the club are in.
    I think that this move will weaken are challenge for promotion but not put it out of reach.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]If Reid goes i just hope.................... he breaks his leg in his first training session

that's just pathetic

and maybe not very much in Charlton's interests
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]welcome back H i knew you wouldnt go today it is a fine day for debate

Today is another deadline for some people.
  • Options
    make you right v harsh that one maybe just his belt
  • Options

Tax retuns are a killer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Reid goes I just hope that...

He does well for Sunderland and they get relegated!

Nothing against Sunderland, just would like to hear people tell me that he should of stayed at the valley (you never know, me may return!), oh and Keane is a thug!

£4m, nice bit of business!
  • Options
    I'm guessing some of the fee will be reliant on Sunderland's survival.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

Tax retuns are a killer.

I got mine done yesterday....*feels smug*

But the last minute stress nearly done me in
  • Options
    Our tax guy in the office is having a real corker of a day, supplying plenty of laughs to the rest of us in the office.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I'm guessing some of the fee will be reliant on Sunderland's survival.

If this was a summer transfer then that would be def, but I wonder if we have been able to negotiate just the straight fee, no part payments no conditions