Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Life

For those that loved it...

Both series of This Life are being repreated from tonight in advance of the reunion episode.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/?id=this_life

Comments

• Options
    Great heads up F Blocker- Top show!
  • Options
    bit late tho i cant stay up that late.

do we know when the special will be on?
  • Options
    Great show - thanks FB
  • Options
    Anyone watch Planet Earth last night - amazing programme, but I thought this was supposed to be the ssecond part of the series, but some of that was definitely in the very first programme. My memory is too poor to be able to say it was all a repeat though - anyone know?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Just watched the second episode, thought it'd date badly, but it hasn't, save for the chunky mobile phones. I remember the fuss the final episode caused - great punch, wasn't it? I was working shifts at that time and had to tape it and watch it at 4am before going to work, I was so hooked on it.

I worked in a pub in Southwark 11 years ago (the house is on Southwark Bridge Road and a lot of the exterior shots are on Borough High Street) and we held their end-of-filming party in our upstairs bar after they finished the first series - I booked Milly a cab to Highbury at the end of it. Touched by fame, I was.

The special's "later this year" - if they're showing two episodes a night, probably within the next month or so I guess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Anyone watch Planet Earth last night - amazing programme, =quote]

I also saw this- truly "stop everything else and watch it to the end" tv.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    This Life was an awful programme about the lives of a load of jumped-up, pretentious, self-centred tosspots. End of.

Planet Earth on the other hand was absolutely brilliant. Hats off to the people that made it. It can't have been fun sitting in a blizzard at minus 40c filming penguins! And then there's the fellas with a polar bear looking in the window of their flimsy hut. Kinda puts our jobs into a bit of perspective does that!!!