Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We say "YES"

who was at the game when we played the nigels think it was the first time they came up with Wright Bright and all the other mob, we were the "home" team, the YES leflets in which the whole of the Arther Waite held up at the start of the game......

Comments

• Options
    Was that against Palace? Can't remember, but do remember near the end loads of em in a pile burning in the middle of the Arfur Waite....
  • Options
    Still got a couple of them!
  • Options
    i was so pissed cant remember
  • Options
    I was at this game, cannot remember the Yes leaflets though, although the Sainsbury's end was hardly where charlton's ultras congregated. Palace murdered us first half. We missed a pen & walsh scored a free kick but we lost 1-2 not a good day.
  • Options
    I was there when we had the home dressing room at Parkhurst against the nigels ....

We still lost ....2-1, I think. Can't remember who scored, Mark reid penalty perhaps or did he miss it?
  • Options
    I remember the yes leaflets, but cant remember what the yes related to....and I was at the Palace game....dint we have to give up the Sainsbury end?.... but couldnt say if the yes and the game coincided...must be me age....
  • Options
    Dont recall any leaflets for this one.Remembering there being a scuffle or 2 in the Terry Waite beforehand.Mark Reid missed the pen after the great Kenny Achampong fell over, I mean hacked down.

....and it pissed down.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]I remember the yes leaflets, but cant remember what the yes related to....and I was at the Palace game....dint we have to give up the Sainsbury end?.... but couldnt say if the yes and the game coincided...must be me age....[/quote]

It related to Greenwich council saying Yes to our return to The Valley.
  • Options
    ah...thanks mate :-)
  • Options
    I remember Nigel Martin making one of the best saves i have ever seen from a Mickey Bennett header i think that would have made it 2-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sir John Humphrey[/cite] Mark Reid missed the pen

Didn't Reid hit the post with the pen. I've got some strange video replay going on in my head, now..... :o)
  • Options
    Yes Oggy, he hit the post.Martyn went wrong way as well.

Cant remember what I did last week but can remember useless info like that ;-).
  • Options
    Me too, Sir Johnny.

Haven't thought about that game for donkey's years - but as soon as somebody brings it up, there it all is inside my head in glorious technicolour .........