Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Apology Thread

Alright then... I'll start

last night I thought there was more chance of a heatwave than us getting a decent midfielder in before midnight

Lee Cook has signed, like for like, that's all I wanted, I'll leave the politics and the dollars to those ITK

Sorry for doubting - thanks very much Pards and those concerned!

Feel free to contribute ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Why appologies cheap move. The guy is injury prone funny enough a big like Reid. I am in a sulk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Why appologies cheap move. The guy is injury prone funny enough a big like Reid. I am in a sulk

So it's like for like with 4mill in the bank

what more do you want?
  • Options
    to tell you the truth I dont know too much about him as when he was playin championship football we were in the prem,lookin forward to seeing if he is any good.
  • Options
    please..............no slating before the kids even kicked a ball for us

we're starting to sound like Spurs fans ffs!!!!!
  • Options
    There is a good report from Steve Claridge about him on one of the other threads sounds promising to be honest, and I think this is the first injury break of his career.
  • Options
    on the subject of apologies, I would like to officially apologise to the people that sit near me for my behaviour at the Palace game. It's not big, it's not clever - but sometimes you just have to cut loose a bit and scream abuse at people for no other apparent reason than the fact that you just want to.
  • Options
    I'd like to apologise to those who sit near me for my performance against Stoke on Tuesday. Having decided at the last minute to drive down from Norwich, knowing that I would not get there until the end of the first half. And then with us scoring late on and the drama of the final few minutes, I was somewhat pumped up at the end. I don't remember the last time I gave that much abuse to an opposition!! The f*cking deserved it though, talentless thugs!!