Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool

Just a thought, But Sky sports news mentioned that Liverpool fans are looking to set up a co-operative to buy the club and ground etc, this got me thinking I now we did a simular thing with V.I.P membership to get back to The Valley, but if it went totally tits up could we do the same thing, the scousers are looking for 100,000 to cough up 5 grand each, what could we raise and how many would we need to donate?

Comments

• Options
    5k each, they are gonna have to mind one helluva lot of cars.

Please pardon the regional stereotype it was just too easy...
  • Options
    Thats a shit load of hubcaps..;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]5k each, they are gonna have to mind one helluva lot of cars.

Please pardon the regional stereotype it was just too easy...[/quote]

Lol, I must admit it crossed my mind the amount of Adam and Eve-ing that would go on to raise the dough, the spokesman said on tv that "the Liverpool fans had some ingenious ways of raising money when they needed to" first thing that crossed mind was "what have you just said" talk about leave yourself wide open!!
  • Options
    Think how many schools or hospital they could build in Liverpool for half a billion pounds...