Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guess the time?

Come on peeps what time will Jerome's transfer to Pompey be announced.

I reckon 10.50 pm let's see who's the closest

Comments

• I've already predicted one minute to midnight on another thread ;o)
  • Well i'm off to the pub now and hoping we still have the same squad on my return !

See the night shift in about 3 1/2 hours !
  • My guess...11.36pm
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I've already predicted one minute to midnight on another thread ;o)

i want a more even spread come on peeps
  • edited January 2008
    9.59pm
  • oi henry - Do the club have a deadline trnasfer piss up at midnight?
  • he's on the way to it now.They drink all the beer and eat all the pies reidy had ordered for his lunches during february.
  • Can't see him going anywhere unless we've got a replacement lined up. I would expect £3m for him not the reported £1.5.
  • edited January 2008
    Well Cook could be his replacement...
  • I reckon everyone one has got their start new dicusiion filled out to say he has gone and got their finger on the add comments button ready to press it.
  • Sponsored links:

• does anyone know barts mobile number if you do,as he's gone down the boozer someone text him and say Thomas has gone,that will cheer him right up.
  • ha, just going now Steve !!

I knew taking away 'who's online' would have some benefit !!
  • Big Brother is always watching!
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you git

LOL Steve!
  • 11.37pm,he's just gota undergo a quick bit of surgery.Dont worry its only to remove that massive chip from his shoulder.
  • [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]11.37pm,he's just gota undergo a quick bit of surgery.Dont worry its only to remove that massive chip from his shoulder.

He'll be out for 3 months after that bit of surgery.
  • If AFKA'S gone out does this mean we can say what we want?
  • [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]11.37pm,he's just gota undergo a quick bit of surgery.Dont worry its only to remove that massive chip from his shoulder.

Funny mate, you love him really!
  • If thats love i wouldn't like to hate someone....:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]If AFKA'S gone out does this mean we can say what we want?[/quote]

looky could be knocking around
  • [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]If AFKA'S gone out does this mean we can say what we want?

looky could be knocking around

So we can slag everybody apart from Looky!
  • yer but we could bribe him to keep quiet
  • sounds good to me.
  • August 11th 2008
  • never,jerome has charlton in hes heart.
  • Like Reidy.......
  • Can we unsink any threads...re-arrange the furniture, apple pie the bed or something now AFKA's gone out?
  • edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Can we unsink any threads...re-arrange the furniture, apple pie the bed or something now AFKA's gone out?

Now this is a good idea, help us out Looky.....please :0)