Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

zheng should be new captain

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Reid leaves ,zizi is best!

Comments

• Options
    personally,
    i reckon the way paddy is playing also he has established himself in the team
    he would get my vote.....
    could be another rufus ?
  • Options
    Paddy Mc or Holland
  • Options
    Think it will be Holland as he was pretty much doing it anyway.
  • Options
    Arise again Sir Mcleod my be just what he needs giving advice fronm the bench
  • Options
    No offence zi-zi fans, but I think it might be best if we have a captain who can speak English.
  • Options
    It has to be Holland for me as club captain. If Holland's out of the team, I'd settle for Paddy Mc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]It has to be Holland for me as club captain. If Holland's out of the team, I'd settle for Paddy Mc.

What a turnaround for the guy, not long ago burning at the stake was too good for him. A credit for the way he has worked to improve.
  • Options
    You lot are all missing mcleods obvious leadership quailties

Izale for skipper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]You lot are all missing mcleods obvious leadership quailties

Izale for skipper

Like Reidy, making him captain might be the only way we can persuade McLeod to stay ........ ;o)
  • Options
    Matt Holland deserves to stay captain.
    Also last season, when we looked like we might stay up, wasn't he putting in some awesome performances then? Don't think you can fault his commitment at any time he has put on the red shirt.
    He always goes over to supporters both home and away, and he never shirks it even when the atmosphere has not been good.
    Not a lot of evidence lately that his legs have gone, and if you can read the game, then you've got a yard on faster players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holland without out a doubt with Paddy McCarthy his vice captain. Its a no-brainer.
  • Options
    Was gonna react to this thread...til I saw who posted it.