Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1 Week to Palace

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
C'MON YOU REDS

Comments

• Options
    Red Army
  • Options
    I can't wait!I'm regretting not taking a half day as I'm going to be working in Hampshire on the 8th. I've managed to sweat talk my way in to being able to leave at 3 though. Hopefully this bit of bad luck will even it self out with a famous win!
  • Options
    I cant fecking wait. phone the league we can play them 2nite if they want and Scunny 2morra

Pards i ve got room for 1 if you need a lift
  • Options
    I'm sure Pards knows how important next friday is to the fans but why dont we try and send a huge card with all of our thoughts on or if the logistics of that are too difficult why dont we start a thread with all of our personal messages to pards and the players and get henry to deliver it to them?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I'm sure Pards knows how important next friday is to the fans but why dont we try and send a huge card with all of our thoughts on or if the logistics of that are too difficult why dont we start a thread with all of our personal messages to pards and the players and get henry to deliver it to them?
    Logistics too hard for a card but i'm sure we can get a Palace Thread started as long as we werent stupid and say things like "We have to beat those f*cking nigel c*nts"
  • Options
    Can we satrt 2 threads one that we can say We have to beat those f*cking nigel c*nts

and one where we poliety say we have to beat those f*cking nigel c*nts
  • Options
    CCCHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLLLTON
  • Options
    yeh but pards is a palace lover.
  • Options
    "come on" ave it ;o)
  • Options
    S**t on, S**t on, S**t on the Palarse next week, next week
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7 more days to go then we bet the to553rs
    7 days
    6 days
    5 days
    4 days
    3 days
    2 days
    1 day

Then well beat the to553rs

CHARLTON
    CHARLTON
    CHARLTON
    CHARLTON
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]we can get a Palace Thread started as long as we werent stupid and say things like "We have to beat those f*cking nigel c*nts"

Nothing stupid about that WSS!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]7 more days to go then we bet the to553rs
    7 days
    6 days
    5 days
    4 days
    3 days
    2 days
    1 day

Then well beat the to553rs

CHARLTON
    CHARLTON
    CHARLTON
    CHARLTON
    We have to sing that tomorrow!!! (starting with 6 days obviously)
  • Options
    Bit more rousing than RED ARMY or CAFC..... would be good to give players more vocal songs, Weaver, Paddy, Varney, Gray, ZZ, they need us now to give them that encouragement that will need at this stage, with the support we gave on Tuesday,was one of the reasons we one at the end, rather than people letting it peter out and heading for the doors
  • Options
    your avin a laugh. you lot ain't going to beat us. Can't wait for next week. Will be there and I think it will be great banter and with us bringing over 3000 it will be puka. Come on the palace :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: galway[/cite]your avin a laugh. you lot ain't going to beat us. Can't wait for next week. Will be there and I think it will be great banter and with us bringing over 3000 it will be puka. Come on the palace :)

Who are ya?
  • Options
    fair play for comin on m8,but wether you bring 300 or 3000 you dont stand a chance.cmooooon u reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedssssssa
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: galway[/cite]your avin a laugh. you lot ain't going to beat us. Can't wait for next week. Will be there and I think it will be great banter and with us bringing over 3000 it will be puka. Come on the palace :)

And the last time Palace beat Charlton in a League game was when? Certainly not this century.
  • Options
    at least 10 years now Henry
  • Options
    In fact it must be the season before the playoff final season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry. relax son. Comming on here to get a bit of a light banter going to get us started for next week. And let's hope we get a great game with a great atmosphere from both set's of fans. Hope your going Henry and Vancouver? Eagles
  • Options
    Would love to galway, but unfortunately the train to charlton doesn't stop in Vancouver
  • Options
    hahahahahaha. love it vancouver. But what a game you missing mate. Just glad I got a ticket and am flying over. EAGLES
  • Options
    Cheeeeseroooollllsssss
  • Options
    edited February 2008

PUKA!!

Nigel Cunt