Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ashley Cole

Loverly fella this guy aint he ? cant live on (and is insulted by) £50,000 a week. marrys a true stunner and then cheats onher. Offers women money to abort his baby, pukes on the floor between sex.

There truely isnt a word low enough that i can think of to discribe this bag of crap.

Mind you taking money for sex is being onthe game.But taking money to keep your mouth shut about sex isnt? and geting paid to tell about sex aint ?

ladies who hang about lamp posts for punters get nicked. "ladies" who hang about in clubs for pro footie punters get paid a shed load ?

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't agree more, the man's a prize twat and the birds that chase these players are just as bad. I've been out drinking with many pro footballers in these clubs and seen these girls in action its an absolute joke. The thing is players know it too and some of the things i've seen would make you cringe!
  • Options
    Ashley Cole gives the term 'Thick Footballer' all the credance it will ever need.
  • Options
    Cant stand this bloke in particular......
  • Options
    But to be honest do we really give a feck? Just muck to fill tabloids.
  • Options
    hate him with a passion

the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the modern game - greedy, arrogant, show off, lewd, no loyalty, and certainly no class - hope Cheryl bins him and gets as much money as she can out of it
  • Options
    apparently shes no saint niver..
  • Options
    looking like that raz, i couldn't care less ;-)
  • Options
    theres a touch of the lavender about cole.
  • Options
    One man went to bed, went to bed with ******, one man and his mobile phone, went to bed with ******. (Allegedly)

Continue to ten
  • Options
    >>Marries a true stunner??!!!!! eh???!!!!

Give me some of what you've just had, mate! Doll up most girls that age who hang out in my local shopping arcade with a makeover etc? What's the difference?

The difference is that Cheryl actually thinks she's better than them!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's amazing that he thought he could keep getting away with it by paying off these girls-why would that stop them running to the papers? It just means they get paid twice.......

Arrogant tw*t deserves everything he gets...........
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]marrys a true stunner and then cheats onher. Offers women money to abort his baby, pukes on the floor between sex.

There truely isnt a word low enough that i can think of to discribe this bag of crap.

wholly agree with that. Yet if he was a matein your crowd you'd have a big giggle about it and say he is a right player, while slapping his back and having a chuckle.

[cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]
    ladies who hang about lamp posts for punters get nicked. "ladies" who hang about in clubs for pro footie punters get paid a shed load ?

now that bit is 100% true
  • Options
    As far as I'm concerned both sets of individuals both footballers and the slags that hang off them deserve all they get. If you live by a sword you will die by one.

Fucking morons the lot of 'em (sorry bart!)
  • Options
    that is what happens when you give some council estate 'erbert 50k a week at a young age. no class no style - john terry isn't much better and he was england captain when he pissed on the nightclub floor ALLEGEDLY.
  • Options
    So what's he done then? (sorry, don't read tabloids/Heat!)
  • Options
    yeah what offy said?? i dont know what cashleys done either!??!
  • Options
    he done something with a motorola phone on silent.
  • Options
    All the pompey fans we're singing 'wheres ya Cheryl gone?' to him today hahahaha

And there was me thinking they were dumb!
  • Options
    And the match of the day commentator said:

"Ashley Cole is getting a bit of stick today. You expect that when you play away from home though"

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Yes and Cheryl is so heart broken she has sold her story to OK magazine, they will get back together again another story in ok, they will renew their wedding vows sell the story to ok, have a kid sell the story to OK, Ashely screws another one, repeat......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]And the match of the day commentator said:

"Ashley Cole is getting a bit of stick today. You expect that when you play away from home though"

Brilliant.[/quote]

I heard that. And the BBC as well. Made me laugh.

Agree with the Bartman on if it was one of the lads down the pub it would all be a good giggle, what goes on tour stays on tour and the like.

Can't say I care who he is or isn't sleeping with, man, woman or telecommunications equipment. None of my business and can't see why so many people are interested in it all.

On BBC Radio two weeks ago one of the headlines was that Lily Allen had miscarried. I like her music, think she is quite clever with what she does lyrically but why is that news on the BBC? Sorry for her and her husband but why does that rank above a million other stories that day?
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Hi Henry Lilly is not married lol I wish She was to me or Kate Nash lol.
  • Options
    You mean she is living in sin! Stone her.
  • Options
    not anymore,split up with her fella after the mis-carriage
  • Options
    Sherea law is comminng henry lol
  • Options
    sure is a pratt would love to give him a slap