Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who on here is driving up tomorrow? and what time are you leaving

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
And where from, and what route are you taking

I don't want much do I

Comments

• Options
    I am, Leaving at 10, M25, M11, A1 M180 etc etc etc 3 hours door to door
  • Options
    I'm driving up from sunny Gillingham, stopping off at Bexleyheath to pick someone up, not sure on route yet, possibly A1 all the way up to Donny, probably leaving about 8
  • Options
    Hopefully leaving about 9am with a view to getting there about 1-ish.....from Sevenoaks....using the M1 as somebody said there are a ton of roadworks on the A1
  • Options
    hahahaaha 3 hours Brunello you reckon hahaha , not in your datsun cherry
  • Options
    F-Blocker posted this earlier:

Spoke to a mate (ST holder) who lives in York but comes down for matches. Apparently there's loads of roadworks on the A1 as they're trying to upgrade the road and remove all the roundabouts - they're all going to be replaced with flyovers. He says to use the M1.
  • Options
    I have upgraded. Dun Grimsby in 3 so I'm hopeful. Anyway Shag my datsun is better than your Skoda
  • Options
    True about the roundabouts on the A1. One lane only on the Sherwood Forest exit.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I'm flying up with the proper directors from Biggin Hill so as long as the skoda makes it there I'm laughing hahahahahaha - like that
  • Options
    Yes in the High St
  • Options
    Ok....im off to Scunthorpe...9.00am should be there about 1pm.....snow...what snow. Lets hope its as good as we expect. Come on you reds