Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northern Update RE. weather

Absolute brass monkeys here in Sheffield and it's now snowing pretty heavily, expected to be -5 overnight plus wind chill... I hope Scunthorpe have got the situation covered, i will be absolutely gutted if the game gets pulled, will be a class day out.

Comments

• Options
    cheers Rothers, saw that earlier, though I do hope they are putting more into it than just a canvas cover! i think it may well need some serious attention...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    Light Rain in Scunny at the mo. Only meant to drop to -1 overnight...

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0132
  • Options
    Hardly any snow in my part of Sheffield.
  • Options
    which area are you in CB? not settling here out West as of yet
  • Options
    We've been struggling with wind chills in the mid minus forties this week - its a relatively warm -19 this morning, so i'm off out to hit up the local ski hill. Good luck to everyone travelling tomorrow & up the Addicks!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]We've been struggling with wind chills in the mid minus forties this week - its a relatively warm -19 this morning, so i'm off out to hit up the local ski hill. Good luck to everyone travelling tomorrow & up the Addicks!

Mid minus 40'S !!! Bloody hell - Scunthorpe will be easy compared to that.
  • Options
    any updates on scunny weather?
  • Options
    Just spoke to Syd the Cheese (more admin to discuss!) and he said that Scunthorpe is looking dry for tomorrow and I'm willing to bet that he's done plenty of research-it'll be fine.
  • Options
    Very strange. It's 9.5 degrees here in Lyon. Normally at this time of year it's about -4 here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its fookin - 10 here in Erith.
  • Options
    Snowing here in Norwich.
  • Options
    -5 in Ipswich,sorry bout the old 1.........

i'll get me coat.
  • Options
    its very hot here in Sidcup, but the fact i'm steaming is not assisting things !
  • Options
    for anyone reading this in the morning before leaving... it's like kate moss' birthday party up here, absolutely coated - i hope scunny know what they are doing!
  • Options
    I've just confirmed my executive decision to sit this one out as one of my northern pals advised pretty much the same.

Kudos to all those who are going
  • Options
    Well done weather, sorting out the men from the boys !!!