Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It is Saturday, but who's online??

MCSMCS
edited February 2008 in General Charlton
As there is no 'whos online' part to this site any more, who's online then?? All in say Aye!

Aye

Comments

• Options
    Aye.

Long time no speak MCS.
  • Options
    Moi (see this)
  • Options
    Indeed offy, indeed! Seems we both have new jobs eh!

Ere as an aside, i had a mental real ale last night, banana flavour! Mental it was!
  • Options
    aye
  • Options
    on and off
  • Options
    Yes mate. I don't get on here during weekdays much anymore but as i've finally invested in broadband and a new laptop I have a butchers evenings and weekends instead. Ain;t the same though.

How's your job?

Believe it or not my new guvnor is a total pisshead (yeah, much more than me). He regulalrly goes out lunchtime and staggers back around half 5-ish, unable to speak properly and a complete waste of space. To be honest it annoys the fuck out of me cos although I love a booze myself I only ever do it when my work is under control. This bloke is a total clown!
  • Options
    yep i did the same offy took the plunge with the old broadband! And i tell you what, its not the same at all! There is something about always going on it at work and getting away with it that seems so much better!

Job is brilliant, very happy indeed.

Does not sound clever at all does it, yeah have a few at work but dont let it annoyothers, especially the people who work for you!! Bosses eh, mostly knobs but i tell you what,my 3 bosses are total legends!! How lucky eh!
  • Options
    Yep, I'm here watching the rugby on German TV.
  • Options
    yeah i am on the rugby and t'internet too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2008
    I'm on here in between sorting my spare room for stuff to flog on eBay & maybe find any spare Championship footballers to sell.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]As there is no 'whos online' part to this site any more, who's online then?? All in say Aye!

Aye

So it's not just me then. Where and why did it go?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]As there is no 'whos online' part to this site any more, who's online then?? All in say Aye!

Aye

So it's not just me then. Where and why did it go?

Apparently it was slowing up the site so Lookie turned it off temporarily.