Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

See ya then!

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Think I'll do one now for a while as I just can't face the suicide squad on here every time we don't win. That's football people - you win some you lose some. If you can't accept that then you really are in for a whole world of disappointment.

Comments

• Options
    yeah too true dude, bring on the palarse, our boys willbe fired up 4 this one, i will be.
  • Options
    Offy, for most of us we're disappointed. We'll get over it.

For a few others, maybe it's just knee jerk reaction looking for a scapegoat.
  • Options
    Someone once said to me, it's only a message board. I forget who it was now.
  • Options
    Saucer of milk, Weegie! ;o)
  • Options
    Lets just beat Palarse on Friday and forget all about today.
  • Options
    Whoops, I forgot to put the smiley thing - I'm out of practice.
  • Options
    We win one, some folk think we are Man u, we lose one, some folk think we are Millwall, but thats life I suppose, keep smiling, "Cos ..................if you know yer history" :)
  • Options
    Bang on, TCE.

We live to fight another day. Friday ......! ;o)
  • Options
    too many people expect us to win every game just cos we came down doesnt mean that we will walk the league.I think the automatic places will go to WBA and Ipswich.
  • Options
    People got carried away after Stoke and others will get the razor blades out because we lost today. Simple fact is we're still in the mix and i still think we have more than enough to win the league. It will all come down to the fact that we play the top teams at the Valley and i expect us to come out on top in the majority of these games. Keep the faith and if you're down just think of Friday and the fun we'll all have!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unless you think, like some, that we'll be out of the playoff places by Saturday.......

The highlight of their week must be something like the warm glow of paying their council tax.
  • Options
    I reckon we'll be in the play offs then its a lottery