Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Interflora - crap flowers

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
Has anyone else had similar problems to me?

3 occasions now I have had flowerse delivered to the missus that are well past it, and expensive at that.

Comments

• Options
    you romeo
  • Options
    (shhh)
  • Options
    Tell em mate. They usually use a flourist near to you thats in the gang. You should get something back and nexttime they wont use ur local.
  • Options
    another romeo,i feel i might have to get some now.
  • Options
    believe me I have in the past and this time asked for an immediate replacement.
  • Options
    In my experience you are best off forgetting interflora and phoning your local florist direct and getting them to deliver.

You save the interflora "mark up" and because they can see you are local they give you better stuff as you will probably use them again.
  • Options
    I've always used Serenata Flowers... Have never had issues with those and Katrien loved them when she got them
  • Options
    Saw the thread title and thought this was a variation on that "post a poo" link someone put up a while ago.

Katrien will be delighted, I'm sure :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    have none of you ever been to a petrol station?
  • Options

Yes......that's why I'm now single.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

I've always used Serenata Flowers... Have never had issues with those and Katrien loved them when she got them

I just nick daffodils from @DaveMehmet s garden, although the the sight of him staring out of the window with his hands down his pants is getting a bit much.
    Remember picking daffs from Blackheath Standard for a girlfriend when I was about 14 for her birthday or suming and then finding an elastic band to put round em to make it look authentic and I bought em, probably why she never let me put me hand up her jumper
    14! Couldn't you have just taken her around the back of a Chinese takeaway and given her a signed shirt? There must have been one in grove park - it was grove park wasn't it? I can never remember......
  • Options

Only for petrol and a pack of durex.
  • Options

I just nick daffodils from @DaveMehmet s garden, although the the sight of him staring out of the window with his hands down his pants is getting a bit much.
    So do my girlfriend and I, but whenever I'm there his hands arent down his pants.

Actually we dig up the whole thing. The girlfriend loves the size of Dave's bulbs.
  • Options
    She wasn't worried about seeing Daves Stem poking through the earth?
  • Options

Not much to see unfortunately.
  • Options

Stig said:

And the prize for Most Bizarre Thread Resurrection of the Week goes to....

i_b_b_o_r_g

Reckons I coulda started suming here
    yes petal.
  • Options

condoms are for wimps!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not much to see unfortunately.
    Well it's been cold for the time of year.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

condoms are for wimps!
    Where else am I supposed to keep the petrol when I can't get the cap off?