Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

50 "Greatest" Chrystal Palarse Books (Past, Present & Future)

edited February 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Taking off from Curb it's post, I was thinking of some of the "great" Palarse books that have been published over the years (and some yet to come). In no particular order:

1. We All Follow the Palarse: A Supporters' Guide to Depression, Anxiety and Self-Loathing (Self-Help, People at Risk)(Paperback, 1990) by Dr. Phillip Nigel McGraw MD
2. Living in the Shadows: Sometimes you just have to Settle for No. 2, 3, 4,or 5 (Self-Help, Life Skills)(Hardback Collectors Edition, 2001) by The Samaritans (Surrey)
3. The Jordan Years: Glad it's All Over (Payperback, 2009)(Sports & Personalities) by CPFC Supporters Club
4. The Battle of Charlton Blackheath: 10 Tips for Staying Alive and the Art of Evasion (Self-Help, Self-Defence) by Holmesdale Fanatics
5. Nigel the Eagle Gets NHS Glasses (Illustrated Paperback, 1986) (Children and Learning Disabilities) by Son of Selhurst
6. The Way of the Eagle: Hong Kong Fooey and the Art of Self Defence (Paperback, 1995) by Matthew Simmons
7. Palarse Babes Gone Wild: Jo Brand Big Commemorative Issue (Lamintated Easy-Wipe Paperback & Interactive CD-ROM)(2002)

Comments

• Options
    lol nice one Lookie
  • Options
    quality
  • Options
    8. The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - Alan Pardew, Darren Pitcher and Iain Dowie discuss their Charlton / Palace connections
  • Options
    8. Lies, Damn Lies and Palace Statistics - How to prove that Palace are a big club despite the overwhelming evidence against (unpopular science)- Nigel Sands

9. Morons and Imbilciles - the Collected Observer Articles by Simon Jordan (ghost written by Max Clifford)
  • Options
    9. The Crippled Alice A to Z of london (reduced price page with SE7 missing).
    10. The Crippled Alice A to Z of London (reduced price mistake shows SE7 to be in Lewisham).
    11. The Team of the Ninties( recomended for people with short memory span only two pages long).
  • Options
    12.Trainspotting - how to spot one carrying women and kids and then attack it.
  • Options
    13.palace trophys picturebook,pageless
  • Options
    13. The Spread Eagle - In depth analysis of the gap between Charlton and Palace's league position over the years
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    14. Developing Crystal Palace and Penge: Yes Mistakes Were Made But the Shite From London Had to Go Somewhere (Vellum Manuscript) (Urban Planning, Third World Studies) by Christopher Wren 1673
  • Options
    Shoot, should have used Spread Eagle for the Jo Brand one!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Football Staduim Ownership and Housing Development in 21st Century Britain - How to make big money from other people's egos (Business and Management) By Paul Kemsley
  • Options
    14. How CAFC aint our rivals and we dont care(long read 6,000 pages).
    15. How we saved CAFC.(in the fiction section).
    16. How to big if Large be4 ur bollox drop.(None fiction).
  • Options
    15. How to Win Friends and Influence People - (Egotistical Studies) Palace Chairman Simon Jordan shares the secret of his success
  • Options
    16. End to Racial Conflict. Be Orange by Simon Jordon
  • Options
    16. To Kill a Palacebird - Mocking tale of the discovery that your missus is a closet stripey fan
  • Options
    17. The Thorn Birds - (Sports Autobiography) Ex-Palace defender Andy Thorn lifts the lid on all the shagging that goes on in preofessional football
  • Options
    18. Crowd control by CPFC.(fiction)
  • Options
    19. Half a sixpence(Super CPFC go large in transfer window).
  • Options
    18. The Canterbury Tales - Exploits of where Palace's D30 plotted up ahead of the recent game at Charlton
  • Options
    17.the brighton tales,the hatred of brighton and surrounding areas polegate worthing and hove/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    19.Terry Waite autobiography - including how my long lost brother Arthur had a bit of concrete and corrugated iron named after him
  • Options
    19. Tipping the Velvet: Big Tipping as Compensation for Small Willy Syndrome (e-Book Download)(2006) by Simes 'Loads a Money' Jordan
  • Options
    19. Pubs and Peelers ( aguide to pubs near Police stations in South London written by ghost writters D30).
  • Options
    terrace legends.page on nigel thorpeburp talking about hes exploits at the palace bromley match in 78
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]19. Tipping the Velvet: Big Tipping as Compensation for Small Willy Syndrome (e-Book Download)(2006) by Simes 'Loads a Money' Jordan

LOL, oh how we easily forget.....

'I have £800 on me at the moment, which is actually a little less than I would carry normally. Usually I have a couple of thousand.

I carry the money because I’m a huge tipper. When I was younger, I struggled and ended up waiting tables, and I remember what it was like to be on that side of the business.

Whenever I go out, I tip generously. My average tip is always 35% to 40% of the bill. That usually works out at about £100.

If I park my car I usually tip about £50, not because I’m being flash but because I know that next time they’ll look after me. The largest tip I gave was £1,000 at the Waterside Inn at Bray in Berkshire.
  • Options
    wonder how much he will have friday? my hoodie mates spencer and leroy are curious.
  • Options
    D30.....how we ambushed the B mob at Sydenham (Fiction) Nigel (we only do the innocents) Chaveley 2006
  • Options
    "Upstairs Downstairs'"or how long does it take to get out of the Halfhour Waite Stand?

The "Lonely Planet Guide to Sainsbury's'" page 37, shopping at the Sh*tfield branch on a Saturday afternoon.

"Crossing the Jordan", comedy by playwright Richard Murray. Late twist in the tail antagonising those convinced they would survive but who fell to Fortune.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]15. How to Win Friends and Irritate People - (Egotistical Studies) Palace Chairman Simon Jordan shares the secret of his success

Apologies AFKA, I've just amended one word.
  • Options
    22. No Country For Orange Men (Law, hardback 2009) - Simes is on the run from the tax man and is forced to live in exile

23. Oranges Are the Only Fruit (illustrated paperback, 1987)- A story of giving and receiving by the youthful Simon Jordan

24. A Clockwork Orange (Biography, 2007) - a rather repe-tit-ive look at how the anal Simon Jordan gets wound up by everything

25. Pancakes: A Tosser's Guide (Food & Drink, 2003) - the flip-side of life at home with the Chrystal Palace chairman