Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards urges Jordan and Murray to call truce

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]one minute he tells us we are too nicey nicey as a group of fans.

now he wants us to be nice?

Thats what i thought

Sorry Pards cant agree with u on this so f**k it
    Simon Jordan is a w***er is a w***er

Feel free to keep it going
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]

Ha don't do meaningless celebrity stories at the Shopper I'm afraid. Try the Kentish Times for that kind of garbage.

Oi!

Don't worry I wasn't talking about you or the sports pages, just the so-called news ones. I can already visualise the Jordan and Peter Andre story on the front page of next week's Daftford Times with the line:

"Peter Andre, who once crossed the Dartford Bridge in 2003, is furious his parenting skills have been questioned."
  • Options
    Oooo Saucer of milk for Mr Green :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Stupid thing to say IMHO but I really don't care that much. Ditto the wave to the Palace fans IF and it is a BIG IF Pardew does his job and puts out a winning team.

Who he was nice to and who he waved to will be irrelevent compared to the result.

If only we had a fan on the board that could advise Pards that such comments are unhelpful..... ;o)
  • Options
    Arguably our greatest manager, Alan Curbishley, was continually slagged off by a vociferous minority for being "West Ham" despite giving us 15 years!

Pardew the Palace Prat gets away scot free!!

Something badly wrong somewhere!!