Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many times does JT get "ill"?

WSSWSS
edited February 2008 in General Charlton
It seems to be happening every other week at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    Is he out tonight??

Shit. He always plays well against Palace.
  • Options
    Ill my arse

His been a arsehole and thats teh excuse they will use
  • Options
    should have sold him in the transfer window, the guy has a bad attitude
  • Options
    He's sick that he didn't get his dream move in the January window.
  • Options
    Friday night innit? He's got other plans!
  • Options
    Defoe beware Thomas is on the loose chain up Ms Lloyd.
  • Options
    where does it say he's ill?
  • Options
    Official site:

"But although Pardew will be without Jerome Thomas, who is ill, he is confident Charlton can return to winning ways against their South London rivals and fellow promotion hopefuls."
  • Options
    perhaps if pompey actually made a bid rather than a loan deal we would of let him go
  • Options
    I've read a couple of reports now which said he has a hamstring problem.

Fishy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i heard he had the flu, but on the OS they're saying its a hamstring injury. i say sell him in the summer and get sinclair in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]i heard he had the flu, but on the OS they're saying its a hamstring injury. i say sell him in the summer and get sinclair in
    The OS said he was ill prior to the Palace game as well ross, think its a bit shoddy being told two different things. If you're covering for something then do it properly, they did the same with the Dickson injury.
  • Options
    I think his hands were too cold on Friday and he'd lost his gloves.....

He's one serious sicknote! I am wondering whether we refused permission for Pompey/other clubs to speak to him and the perambulator was jettisoned of toys!
    Either that or he's had a moody because Pards keeps playing Ambrose. Whatever it is I doubt he's sick (unless its "as a parrot"), and the hamstring excuse sounds like...well, an excuse....
  • Options
    Well, if I was Thomas with that talent & ability - and I was out of the team - I'd bust a gut to get back in.
    Even if I wanted to get away from the club.

Especially if I wanted to get away.

That pitch would be my shop window and I'd be putting on the performances of my life to make sure
    the big club big money scouts knew that I was the best in the Division.

You never know, I might start really enjoying my football and feel a part of something big happening.

Either way, a promotion medal & the Prem with Charlton or just a big money move to MegabucksUtd & a big contract ......I couldn't lose.

So what IS the matter with John Thomas......???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, if I was Thomas

unfortunately you're not thomas oggy , cos if you were with your positive mental attitude we'd be top of the table and already promoted;-)
  • Options
    Ahh, its finally been cleared up in Pards' preview on the OS:

Jerome Thomas is available after recovering from a hamstring strain and his own illness last weekend.

He had both - obviously.
  • Options
    "I've read a couple of reports now which said he has a hamstring problem.

Fishy."

So did I but don't call me fishy!
  • Options
    Feeeeeeeeeeeeesh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, if I was Thomas

unfortunately you're not thomas oggy , cos if you were with your positive mental attitude we'd be top of the table and already promoted;-)

Ha ha, thank you OohAah lol

Unfortunately, as you saw in our Charity match, my age & what's left of any talent is no match for that of Thomas.

Thomas has got it all if only he would get his head right - and we'd be top of this league by now, if he would.

We sent Parker out on loan to Norwich once - and a month later he came back as the Charlton equivalent
    of a World beater. If only we could do that with Thomas......(!)

Come on Jerome Jerome, get it Right Right !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Ahh, its finally been cleared up in Pards' preview on the OS:

Jerome Thomas is available after recovering from a hamstring strain and his own illness last weekend.

He had both - obviously.

This has confused me. Has he recovered from someone elses hamstring strain.