Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morrissey

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
Do yourself a favour fella. Go and have a holiday and get your voice back. You gave up on a concert last week, struggled through Jonathan Ross and now are not at your best on Jools Holland.

Comments

• Options
    Now Joe Brown- different story. The bloke is pure class, a legend. If you ever get a chance to see him live -do. He is excellent.
  • Options
    Prefer Morrissey myself. Better still Johnny Marr...with Bernard Sumner preferably.
  • Options
    Just been playing Morrissey's new album, 'Years of Refusal'. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Was very disappointed with 'years of refusal' at first, but gave it a few more listens and theres some good stuff on there - still too much filler tho, as has been the way with him for a while sadly.
  • Options
    he's basically got a pub band with him so there ain't going to be any musical magic
  • Options
    Going to 4 of his gigs coming up. Royal Albert Hall, Brixton, Troxy (Mile End, new one to me) and his 50th Birthday gig at Manchester.

Just played Years of Refusal in the car for the 1st time today and it's not as bad as I feared.

It's a grower not a shower. . .
  • Options
    Agreed about his band, they are very poor, the mess they make of some of the smiths numbers....marr must be livid when he sees that.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Agreed about his band, they are very poor, the mess they make of some of the smiths numbers....marr must be livid when he sees that.[/quote]

Oi, watch it, one of my best mates is in that band!

Cheeky swines... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Agreed about his band, they are very poor, the mess they make of some of the smiths numbers....marr must be livid when he sees that.

Which one P? My guess is Boz.
  • Options
    Boz has written the strongest songs on YoR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Agreed about his band, they are very poor, the mess they make of some of the smiths numbers....marr must be livid when he sees that.

Correct D.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Correct D.

The hairstyle gave it away - rockabilly!