Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colin moaning about ref

Just watch SSN, and Colin is moaning like fcuk about the ref.
What a joke.

Comments

• Options
    He really is a wanker!!

Your team were played off the park. Don't make yourself look an even bigger mug by trying to blame the ref just accept that you were well beaten by a far better side.
  • Options
    no grace, no class.
  • Options
    spent pre-match saying how he expected nothing from the game as charlton are the team with the money and premiership players, and palace were 2nd bottom earlier in the season so the pressure would be on us.

just accept it colin, the big clubs always get the decisions. though you'd've realised that from your time at sheff u.
  • Options
    personally i thought the referee was absolutely terrible

their centre halfs and scowcroft got away with absolute murder the entire game, hudson's "challenge" was a shocker (though Colin thinks Lukey should've gone off for it!) and we hardly got a single decision

still walloped them with what should have been 4 didn't we colin you miserable bastard!
  • Options
    now that wasnt predictable was it!!!

toss pot..
  • Options
    Just seen him whinging on SSN. What a total plank.
  • Options
    The lad is an utter chunt. 2-0, thanks for coming, now please do one.
  • Options
    It probably won't happen again but I do agree with Colin that the ref was shite. Although I thought he let them get away with much too much. All game they were pulling and pushing and he let a lot go and how he missed that tackle on Varney I don't know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]It probably won't happen again but I do agree with Colin that the ref was shite. Although I thought he let them get away with much too much. All game they were pulling and pushing and he let a lot go and how he missed that tackle on Varney I don't know.

According to the match report the referee was unsighted and gave a drop ball, the report makes the point that had he awarded a freekick against Hudson then the FA could not take any further action, however because he didn't, they now might do so and Hudson could get a suspension.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]personally i thought the referee was absolutely terrible[/quote]

Could not believe how he let them get away with taking free kicks any where they liked. How a foul can be committed five yards in side one half and the referee allows the kick to be taken five yards inside the the other half, i'll never know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Colin was making the point that the referee chosen for last nights game was inappropriate because he had played a part when he was sent off recently when acting as 4th official.

Well there cant be any officials left that our dear friend Colin hasnt criticised in the past so whos fault is that.

He is almost as much a Tosser as his boss.