Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Reid

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Jesus he looks fat out there today for the Mackems - that injury layoff didn't do anything for his figure.

Comments

• Options
    Happy 100th discussion started!

Not your greatest though, shirley?
  • Options
    greggs in wearside are doing a roaring trade!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Happy 100th discussion started!

Not your greatest though, shirley?

it's early!
  • Options
    74:46 GOAL - Daryl Murphy
    Sunderland 2 - Wigan 0
    Goal by Daryl Murphy (Sunderland) drilled right-footed (top-left of goal) from right channel (25 yards).Sunderland 2-0 Wigan. Assist (pass) by Andy Reid (Sunderland) from left wing.

74:24
    Attacking throw-in by Wilson Palacios (Wigan).

73:55 Substitution
    Sunderland substitution: Michael Chopra replaced by Andy Reid (tactical).

51 seconds to make an impact!
  • Options
    They said it was a superb pass by Reid on Sky Sports
  • Options
    I thought that stripes were meant to be slimming...
  • Options
    Reg said he wouldn't be fit enough to play until the end of feb in the programme.
  • Options
    If we go up we are really going to miss Reidy's quality.
  • Options
    Great pass but he rivals Ifil yesterday as the most unfit looking player I have ever seen.
  • Options
    So lets all cry about it. So what, where will he fit into a side that wants to play two up top?

It won't be on the left now will it, and he won't be able to play in the middle unless at least one player is there with him to do his donkey work.

Give me two box to box players without the left foot and poundage of Reid any day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We showed with this performance that we don't need him, we beat a team that was had lost twice in eighteen or something, ok so he can split a defence with one ball and he pops up with a few goals, but longer term we need to really start building something solid across the team, we were very one dimensional at times with Reid and we don't want to be limited to building a system around one player ,ala Murphy, as it leaves you vunerble if we get found out or if your main man gets injured... from the sounds of it we really played these boys off the park, and Varney getting two is terrific.

We may just have had the lift off we need....
  • Options
    he has been sold fair enough,but let's not slag him off i for one loved watchin him.
  • Options
    Well I for one will keep a look out to see how he is doing and if he plays against CAFC will welcome him.

I also think that in the January window we did some good business to add Gray/Halford/Cook and ££ in exchange for Reidy. So no animosity to the Board from me. I appreciate the latter are loans.

Have to say though that even in a stripey Mackems shirt he did look a tad podgy.