Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

amazing stat

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
cant quite believe this is true but just seen it on the bbc my club section. apparently we have gone 36 games without a 0-0 in the league! thats almost a full premiership season - if true its no coincidence that pardew came in just over a season ago. main reason we all love pardew but curbs doesnt get some much love.

Comments

• Options
    You've gotta remember that that also includes the games we've lost 1-0 and 2-0
  • Options
    what about 3-0?
  • Options
    I was trying to forget that one! ;o)
  • Options
    I've just been reliably informed that the last time we beat palace at home we went on to complete our 12 game unbeaten run.....before we got beaten by swindon and limped over the line.

I'd be happy with that again!
  • Options
    If we win every league game until we next play Swindon in the league I thnik we will all be content :-)
  • Options
    sounds good to me!
  • Options
    Quick - someone work out when the last time we had a 5-0 win and stick it up on a thread here, it's bound to work!
  • Options
    Southampton at home August 1998?
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    How many games though ali? come on - SOMEONE WORK IT OUT!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Was that Southampton match the first game or just the first home game?
    It's almost 8 full Premiership seasons (minus 1 or 2 games depending), plus one full Championship season, plus 32 games so far this season. I make that
    (8*38)-n + 46 + 32 = 382-n where n is how far into that season the Southampton game was. So if it was the second game of the season, it's been exactly 380 games.

IT'S AN OMEN! AN OMEN I TELL YOU!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here you go

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc_championship/charlton/reports/charlton_1998.html
  • Options
    Right, but someone needs to work out how many games ago that was exactly - both league games and total games.

Come on someone, YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!!!