Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

zz - how awesome would china become if they could come up

with a team to match him ?...wins an international match in the middle east on the wednesday, flies back and runs palace ragged on the friday...

Comments

• Options
    Didn't they draw against Iraq? Apart from that he was fantastic Friday was all over the pitch. You also have to take into account what a massive adjustment it must be for him and his family living over here and adapting to the way of life. I pray we go up this year as they'll be all sorts of clubs sniffing around.
  • Options
    Don't quote me on this, but my understanding is that we are the only team able to employ him due to the conditions of his visa.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Don't quote me on this, but my understanding is that we are the only team able to employ him due to the conditions of his visa.

I've heard that to, he was superb on Friday and for me has been our most consistant player all season.
  • Options
    ZZ's visa conditions change at the end of the season. His current one he can only play for Charlton. As a cynic expect him to be sold for a tidy profit in the summer :-)
  • Options
    He will be playing in the premiership next season, and i largely think he won't get a say in the matter.

Hopefully it will be with us, but if not, the Chinese Federation will do their upmost to get him playing at the top level to help raise the profile of their game.
  • Options
    Maybe the Chinese Federation lets face it is owned by the Chinese Government would like to take over an English club. Could you imagine if we went up with Chinese Government money behind us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Maybe the Chinese Federation lets face it is owned by the Chinese Government would like to take over an English club. Could you imagine if we went up with Chinese Government money behind us
    I'd have sweet and sour views on this
  • Options
    LOL

In the mein time, lets get on with what we have
  • Options
    It's all crackers
  • Options
    The Fact of the matter is ZZ CANNOT play for anyone else until China re-enter the FIFA Top 75 Teams which with results like Wednesday they will not be doing for a while. Think he'l' be staying with us for the full term of his current deal which I think was three years or though I may be wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ketman is right as usual, so I guess it is all own to fortune, Cookie is a good replacment though.
  • Options
    So he is stuck with us, and there is no way he can just up chop sticks ?
  • Options
    For a midfielder he's got noodles of skill