Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone else getting stressed....

with this rollercoaster ride.
just when i think we've turned the corner and automatic promotion looks a reality we fail to get maximum points from games that we should be.
i really do want to be optimistic but every time i think this is it we're gonna be off on a run we f**k up....
the stress is getting too much my hairs beginning to turn grey;-)

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    No.....reaches for another whisky......
  • Options
    Why get stressed? There's nothing we can do about it either way really. What will happen will happen. Let's face it, none of us are in this for the glory are we?

Chill out boo.
  • Options
    I keep telling myself that we are not good enough to go up, that we need at least another season in the Chumps to bed in the new players.........then get wound up when we don't do well !!

funny old game. Shouldn't let it get to me, but.............
  • Options
    But did you enjoy Friday Golfie? Come on, you can tell us if you did. Were you happy? It's ok to be happy sometimes you know.
    :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Why get stressed? There's nothing we can do about it either way really. What will happen will happen. Let's face it, none of us are in this for the glory are we?

Chill out boo.

amen to that brother. Pure frustration, pure Charlton.

Would you really want it any other way ?

When has it ever been any different ?*

*first one to mention Curbs gets a temporary ban....... :-)
  • Options
    We will never be good enough to go up...You have to get promoted and spend money on decent players to stay up...thats the way footy is. Tonight was a fair result, would have taken a draw before the match. Saturdays game is a must win, a loss I fear would spell an end to our chances of automatic promotion, a win would set us up nicely.
  • Options
    It's the age old Charlton way. Remember the play-off season? Someone suggested we'd need to win our last 10 games to get automatic promotion, and we did, but so did the teams above us. At least it's not boring...