Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Youga incident

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I went to the Wednesday game with friends and got back home this afternoon.

There are mixed views about the incident with Youga. I was following the ball so didn't see what happened but it seems he was punched in the face after trying to head butt Johnson. Can anyone verify this? It's a shame really, because Youga was having a good game, only to be taken off before he was sent off. He would have been sent off as well. The Wednesday supporters and the linesman would have made sure of that. Has the incident been shown on TV?

Comments

• Options
    Youga was targeted by that ugly right back from the start, come to think of it by all their ugly bald gits. This was clear hair envy and Wednesday should be dealt with very harshly. Kick it out I say. Youga did very well to maintain his concentration and composure especially when baldy#2 tried to do his ribs as Youga strode towards halfway.
    Full marks to Weaver for maintaining his concentration in such a stop start affair. Crap ref, crap crowd, crap opposition, crap pub, glorious make your heart sing proper ground.
    And home by 11.30 knew there was something good about living in theeenorth.
  • Options
    I had a few beers in The Old Crown - a 'home fans only' pub next to Owlerton stadium. Pork and stuffing sandwiches in the pub. Back indoors by 10.45. A good night spoiled only by the football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SXAddick[/cite]A good night spoiled only by the football.
    given the quality lash after i'd say that just about summed up my tuesday against wednesday as well!
  • Options
    how many fans did we bring up there??
  • Options
    4/500
  • Options
    not a lot

had one block of the upper tier

not a lot over 500 i'd say