Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

oi henry, a proposition for you to bow out on

nows the time to put it with the season finely poised...at the end of the season, one of two things will happen, we will get promoted, or we wont...if we go up, seventeen thousand of us will get free season tickets and the club wont get any revenue for them...if we dont go up, the club will have to sweat on selling season tickets to fans that will have to come to terms with a second season in the championship...my proposition for you as fans director to put is why not put it to the board that they offer the same deal again...offer those 17k that if they 'buy' their tickets for next season and charlton go up this season (or next if we dont make this time around) then the following one will be free...why ?, whats in it for the club and the fans?...at the moment, if we go up, the club will get no s/t revenue from those 17k fans...if they can get half the fans to go for the proposition they will spread that loss of revenue over two seasons and they can spend a bit more money on players that can help us stay up, or go up if need be...and the fans that take up the offer will offset the inflation/price increase that will surely come about in two seasons time if we do up...therefore, everyones a winner...go on henry, you know it makes sense...

Comments

• Options
    Good idea ltgtr. I can see this bribe idea running and running .....
  • Options
    Will we get a free replica shirt as well?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Will we get a free replica shirt as well?

And shares in Llanera...
  • Options
    Wow! Bet no one at the club has thought of that already.

I'll suggest it at the next Target 40k meeting and claim it was all my idea ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wow! Bet no one at the club has thought of that already.

I'll suggest it at the next Target 40k meeting and claim it was all my idea ; - )

Why don't you suggest that unless they do something along the lines suggested, they will need to change the name of the committee to Target 40K/2......?..;-)