Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What are you doing tonight?

Comments

• [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]errr....this isn't st 'slag women off' day ! :-)

I'm sure you did something wrong to receive the card chuck back![/quote]

Just having general chat, dont get so defensive
  • My missis is doing dinner tonight, hopefully i will be over it before the Watford game.
  • hence the smiley WIWLB! :-)

Your original post cracked me up. I think M&S have a special on meal for one meals at the mo :-)
  • Worried from Kidbrooke here !!! I always buy the Mrs something on Val`s Day have done for 18 years. She has never got me a thing. But she has today.

Is it :
    1) Guilt
    2) She is doing a runner
    3) Sold the house
    4) Swaped me for a younger model.
    5) Found me Egg card

Or all of the above ?
  • having to put up with you for the last 18 years id say all

big kiss.
  • You did say you'd finished paying your mortgage off recently didn't you?
  • Thats it !! Mortgage paid ---- its a kiss alright like the mafia Don kiss or the last dinner with the football clubs chairman !!

ohhhhhhhh well Blackpool for the whole weekend then.
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]a night in watching football factory

LMAO.
  • "Jelly from a special mould" - one of them from Anne Summers is it Suzi? :O)

Taking Mrs. Algarve down my mates pub for the "Valentines Day Massacre" darts tournament, boys v girls, romantic eh...

Will be popping out earlier for a bite to eat though.
  • Stu - Pop down carluccios and pick up one of their picnics - comes complete wit wine aswell, then dissapear off to a park (or her living room) with a few candles...

She'll think it romantic then after 20minutes will complain she's cold and you can pop off to a pub to warm up. +100 kudos for that one!
  • Sponsored links:

• curry DVD cheap bottle of plonk and then to bed for a good seeing too
  • Feel like crap, so probably not too much. We are off to Le Touquet next week for a couple of nights so not the end of the world.
  • T, I'd love an idea like that, sadly parks are out because it's bloody freezing, my house is out as I live at home still, her house is out as its 100 miles or so away.

I'm going with the ice skating then a meal down the dome, thanks for all the help guys.
  • I'd love to see you ice skating Dave! I sense another bone being broken...
  • Mate I used to go ice skating all the time when I was younger, used to be pretty good.

Then again I used to play rugby 4 times a week and be in good shape and didn't have 18 odd stone falling with me. Gah.
  • are you really going ice skating? brilliant. not sure whether you have to book. i was looking at it on tuesday night but about 10pm pretty empty.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Why do we need 1 day to express our love for our partners?
    What about the other 364 days of the year?

365 extra this year
  • Up queensway B, been told can just turn up.
  • Ditto Stu. My first part time job was at the Gillingham Ice Bowl as a marshall. Used to love helping the girls back up off the ice ;-)

Why you going right over to Queensway though, when we've got one here in Canary Wharf? Nice easy trip over to the Dome...

http://www.canarywharficerink.com/
  • And if you're going to the dome, park in the tube car park, it's cheaper than their own. Even better - go to the vue cinema and you can park in their car park FOC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't know there was one there mate, cheers a lot. Will email them now.

Even you have your uses. ;-)
  • Yeah yeah!

It's an outdoor one right in the middle of all the towers... can't miss it. Has a bar there too
  • Isn't the Ice Rink in the O2 still open?
  • Yes it is Rothko, it's also fully booked for there 'ice disco' tonight.
  • yes the ice rink is in the O2? why you going anywhere else? theres a little bar attached to it too.
    mind you rothko said there is an event on tonight so probably busy after work
  • Ah right, Strictly Come Dancing Live is on in the Arena, which I thought was up Stu's street ;o)
  • Round me mates for a spot of fifa and guitar hero on the ps3 lol!
  • I put a B and Q gift voucher in a valentines card, teach her for buying me a drill at christmas :)
  • Going for few ales up the City, with an old friend!
  • Blackheath Villiage for a meal with the wife followed by plenty of booze and gonna 'work from home' tomorrow