Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why do you love Charlton?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I kown there are so many football clubs in London,such as Asenal...My Charlton mates,why do you love Charlton?

Comments

• Options
    Everton are in Liverpool mate...

I love Charlton because my dad does and he told me I had to support them!
  • Options
    Got a ticket from a mate at work some years ago now, saw the most boring game of my entire life and have been hooked ever since. True love I guess ;o)
  • Options
    An extension to my family, grandad, dad and me, now the forth generation is getting into my son who is 2. I have made some fantastic friends through football who have been like brothers to me, and if the chips were down and u needed a hand, regardless of the time or what it was they would be there, been there when they were awful, getting stuffed on a cold night in Grimsby, the wembley play off, nearly going to the wall, not haveing a ground for years, and coming home, how many other clubs fans can say they have done this or will ever do it
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Everton are in Liverpool mate...

I love Charlton because my dad does and he told me I had to support them![/quote]
    Sorry:-),I think it is why England has the best football league in the world and why England is one of the world's best national team.Because you have a tradition,a football tradition...
  • Options
    thread already running, see below

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=4062
  • Options
    I stumbled upon the club visiting (from Canada) a family member who lived in Docklands at the time. Saw Dean Kiely's sending off against Fulham the day that West Ham went down, and loved the atmosphere, and the feel of the club. I love the fact that Charlton feels like a club for the supporters, and not a money-churning franchise as most of the rest of the upper leagues seem to...I'm sure this is naive of me, but that's why!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]thread already running, see below

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=4062

Blimey AFKA, the last post on that thread was almost 1 year ago! Surely you don't expect our chinese friend to master the search facility AND trawl back through a years worth of posts on the off chance his subject has been covered before?

If that's the case then I demand that all of Golfie's post are deleted - they're 95% repetition too!