Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone off to watch the schoolboys on Tuesday night Vs Swindon?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I am thinking of the 120 mile round trip to cheer on the future of the club.

I'm actually really looking forward to it
anyone else on here going?

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell mate, you're mental.
  • Options
    Think I might go down to this....remember years ago playing the Man Ure youth team.....Neville bros.....think Giggs was in there and maybe even a very young Beckham...they had a really good centre forward...wonder whatever came of him....
  • Options
    Yeah, i'll be there. the last round was superb with the 6-0 win! you can tell they're doing it for the love of playing!
  • Options
    half term so going to be full of kids. I will be there. Last round was great.

Swindon meant to have a good reputation in youth development. Beat Boro we are meant to have lots of good kids so can't be bad.

I guess they have a fairly big catchment area to pick from and fewer other clubs right next door unlike Charlton.
  • Options
    Henry worried about you getting excited because loads of kids will be there!!

I cant make it i have flower pressing club that night
  • Options
    ;-)

of course it was a joke as if i would even mean anything bad to any fellow Charlton fan

Except the prick i used to sit near n block back row you know who you are you *&^%$£
  • Options
    I was thinking about going.