Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Officials today - the worst ever at The Valley?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I have seen some incredible incompetence in my time at home games but I have never been so incensed in all my days as I was today with the officials. Made the Rob Styles game look good in comparison. The sooner we leave this poxy league the better. Never thought I would welcome Premier League refs as much as I do today!

Comments

• Options
    The refereeing was poor but professionals should have the discipline to play the whistle which they didn't do for Watford's first goal.
  • Options
    agreed len,lets hope that first goal was offisde coz if it wasn't a lot of people will look stupid.me included as i gave the lino and ref pelters but i have a naggin feelin it wasn't.
  • Options
    I cannot remember whether it was the worse ever but in living memeory it was the worse set of oafs!
  • Options
    You know my view on these officials the north stand lino might as well gone home. Missed the offside. Missed a blantant foul throw with the watford player foot well over the line.

Pants full stop anyway play offs for us. I hope my heart can handle a play off final.
  • Options
    Agreed Eltham.

Very rare you get an 'awayer' as a ref. The inconsistencies baffled us.

I think the fact that he had 24,000 people calling him a cheat summed it up.

Shittu is a big enough lump as it is, but when he is holding Fortune down the way he was and still the ref cant see the foul, words fail me.
  • Options
    fortune didnt jump no foul
  • Options
    Didnt have a chance to jump with 18 stone leaning all over him.
  • Options
    Worst refing i have seen in years
  • Options
    wasnt offside but was a foul for the second goal.
    has every1 forgoten bout poll's handball decision last season against fulham!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]wasnt offside but was a foul for the second goal.
    has every1 forgoten bout poll's handball decision last season against fulham!!!

Or, coincidentally against Watford again last season, the TWO stonewall penalties we should have had but neither of which were given!

Cost us 2 points that MIGHT have given us a bit of momentum to stay up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had forgoten about graham Poll totally

what a wanka
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I had forgoten about graham Poll totally

what a wanka[/quote]

thats what i thought could of kept us up the b*stard!!!