Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off's at best

After today I think it's goin to be play off's at best,before everyone jumpeds on my back,it's not because of the points gap i feel the top 4 between them wont drop enough points for us to make it.We must make sure we dont drop out of top 4 coz on our day we can beat anyone over 2 games or over 1 game.But it is essential we get there in the first place.

Comments

• Options
    Me i still say we will go automatic

Champions Champions champions

Yes i am joking there about champions but a long way to go yet
  • Options
    Agree...Needed a win today. Can't blame the players. The ref didn't do us any flavours at all.
  • Options
    you can blame em mate we let ourselves down not one decent corner not one gut busting drive to get on the end of a cookie cross
  • Options
    Yeah can only be the play offs now. However that's not the end of the world.
  • Options
    The players were okay today, you can't knock a draw against the top team, it's just that our results thus far meant we had to win today to be realstically in with a top2 chance. The corners were pretty decent by the way - you can't expect to score from one every game - god we went 22 months without doing so,so can't expect a Blackpool scenario every game.
  • Options
    Seriously now how many expected auto promotion.

Left over signings from dowie's era 0 - Pards has put in a virtually new bloody team he derserves a bit of patience.
  • Options
    Good point - Watford have almost the same team that went up two years ago.
    I think we only had Ambrose & Holland who started today that were here last year - a hell of a lot of changes. If it wasn't for money, then going up next year would be ideal.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Good point - Watford have almost the same team that went up two years ago.
    I think we only had Ambrose & Holland who started today that were here last year - a hell of a lot of changes. If it wasn't for money, then going up next year would be ideal.

Fortune, Sam and even Youga too but I agree with your point about changes
  • Options
    I still think its too early to dismiss automatic but we are not making it any easier for ourselves. games like today are not the problem, we got a draw at their place and they got a draw at ours, where we are letting ourselves down is against the teams that we should be beating, 7 points out of 18 against the bottom three is not promotion or play off standard, losing to bottom place QPR as was is not acceptable. When we get these results it heaps pressure on us when we play the upper echelons of the league. Scunthorpe, Sheff Wed QPR and Colchester should have been 18 out of 21 and its these games which ultimately may decide our fate.
  • Options
    champions champions
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Agree...Needed a win today. Can't blame the players. The ref didn't do us any flavours at all.

Can't blame the players are you having a laugh!! That was as inept a second half performance as I can remember. Where was the closing down when we didn't have the ball? Where was the movement when we did?

What the hell did Pards say to them at half time? All they had to do was keep it tight for the first 10-15 minutes, what the feck were they doing?

The fact that Watford are in the top 2 shows what a desperatly poor league this is. Please don't try and tell me that they are a good side. They are disciplined and work hard but beyond that, they are nothing but long ball merchants.

We threw away 2 points today and any chance of automatic promotion probably went with it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]That was as inept a second half performance as I can remember
    You missed the Ipswich game then? :)