Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Re. The Ref - This is not right!

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Charlton: Weaver, Halford, McCarthy, Fortune, Youga, Sam (Thomas 77), Zhi, Holland, Ambrose (Cook 68), Varney, Gray (Iwelumo 78).
Subs Not Used: Elliot, Sodje.

Goals: Ambrose 15, Shittu 36 og.

Watford: Lee, Mariappa, Shittu, Bromby, Sadler, Smith, Bangura (O'Toole 46), Eustace, McAnuff, Henderson, Ellington.
Subs Not Used: Poom, Doyley, Williamson, Ainsworth.

Booked: Ellington.

Goals: O'Toole 54, Shittu 55.

Att: 26,337

Ref: Paul Taylor (Hertfordshire).

That is from the BBC website. Where is Watford? It was in Hertfordshire last time I went there.

Comments

• Options
    come probably as close to them as steve bennett is to us he never did us any favours as barry knight didn't both from orpington
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Mike Dean from The Wirral was replaced as FA Cup final Ref when Liverpool played.
  • Options
    just playin devils advocate dave.Lets watch the goals and then if he was wrong really cane him
  • Options
    And anyone from Orpington supports Palace.
    It's not so much the goals, you can't have him for non given off sides. Just his decsions on fouls.
    What about when Weaver went at least 3 steps putside the box with the ball in his hands? He saw it, looked at the lino and just played on. He was bloody incompetant.
  • Options
    There are league rules that say Ref's can't referee their "local" club...

Hertfordshire is a big county, and, bringing football alleigance(sp) into it- He might even be a Luton fan, so i doubt if any conspirancy theories are justified.

But he was $hit wasn't he!
  • Options
    no mig fan would be that shit to them, the fella was just sums up what refs know about footie i.e fuck all
  • Options
    Wasn't he struck off from the football league list of ref's?
  • Options
    public flogging is in order