Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Missing magic

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I feel we missed Magic today and last Tuesday, with Fortune in the team we are considerably weaker on the ground and in the air. Magic and paddy work well togerther, this afternoon we were exposed far to many times.

Comments

• Options
    Saw Magic hobberling around when he went in the players entrance. say another 2 weeks away :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swordinhand[/cite]I feel we missed Magic today and last Tuesday, with Fortune in the team we are considerably weaker on the ground and in the air. Magic and paddy work well togerther, this afternoon we were exposed far to many times.

Totally agree, one of the main differences between today and the Palarse game was the distribution out of defence. I don't think Magic missed a pass to one of our players. Not the same with Fortune. Personally I favour Sodje and Paddy if Magic is still injured.
  • Options
    never ever thought id say were missing magic. changed my view on him completely from beggining of the season. paddy aswell, next captain imo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]never ever thought id say were missing magic. changed my view on him completely from beggining of the season. paddy aswell, next captain imo.

Agreed on both.
  • Options
    I call you right there Bing, I said in the pub after the game I thought our distribution out of defence was poor with Bougherra missing
  • Options
    Hopefully Sodje will now come in for Fortune.
  • Options
    Fortune gets a bad press.

He made an excellent last ditch tackle near the penalty spot with Weaver completely exposed (in a footballing sense!)