Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

45 mins until

Championship goals,then we find out whether the lino and ref were c**ts are whether we just blew it.

Comments

• Options
    You mean they'll actually do some analysis of incidents in the game for once? Dream on mate!!
  • Options
    using our naked eye bing
  • Options
    I actually thought the 1st goal was ONSIDE but definately think Shittu failed the defender for the 2nd,soon find out.
  • Options
    I think NSS quite fancied the ref
  • Options
    told you you always put a positive spin on everything rothers
  • Options
    Was not offside.
  • Options
    Shittu was all over Fortune.
  • Options
    jon feckin fortune both goals useless twat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Shittu was all over Fortune.

was he or did he not jump,not many players complainin from what i saw,sodje wouldn't have been such an easy touch
  • Options
    no foul and on side i thought so yesterday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He seemed to use Fortune to help him jump.Must admit i thought Fortune had a below average game.

Thought Mcanuff looked pretty good yesterday.
  • Options
    No complaints then,draw was a fair result?
  • Options
    sodje would have chested it he leaps that high
  • Options
    so rothko's claims about the ref and not blamin the players for a inept second half performance seem wrong,mind you everything things ok and we will win the league by 15 points
  • Options
    16 actually steve!!

;-)
  • Options
    i used to always blame the ref when i was little.
  • Options
    The first goal didn't look offside from that camera angle, but as usual they don't show any other angle. Shoving your hand up to claim offside deep in your own penalty area ain't very bright though.

As regards the second goal well sometimes they give them and sometimes they don't. I'd have been pretty annoyed if it was at the other end and we'd had that chalked off. Again though, the TV pictures were too distant to tell conclusively. I have to say though, Weaver, wear a f*king cap will you! I thought we would struggle facing the sun in the second half.
  • Options
    14 points and +18 goal diffrence
  • Options
    dont mention the sun in the eyes trick to steve that was one of the highlights of the afternoon
  • Options
    who got our seats they are shite ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only just caught our goals at the end of Goals on Sunday. First was definitely onside - though was still jammy as the bloke mishit his cross - and I thought the second was probably ok too. As someone said, Shittu seemed to be up in the air already so when our fella (Fortune) went to go up he couldn't because Shittu was already there. Yes there was some contact, but it seemed to me this was only at the point he headed the ball.

Tell, you what - that's not a bad analysis from a hurried glance at the telly which was 20ft away at the time is it?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]He seemed to use Fortune to help him jump.Must admit i thought Fortune had a below average game.

No change there, bring back Sodje
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]so rothko's claims about the ref and not blamin the players for a inept second half performance seem wrong,mind you everything things ok and we will win the league by 15 points

obsessed

*calls police*
  • Options
    Not obsessed just bored of you caning anyone who dares critisise the players or the manager.Although I wouldn't blame Pards for anything that has happened this year (although i think we paid well over the odds for Gray).The thing is Rothers ever since mid december we cant string 2 performances together unlike our rivlas in this league.Look at Stoke's results since we beat them.
  • Options
    and your not exactly changing the record constantly moaning about the players and the manager, you seem happier to post when we lose.

You're harping back to the Weegie thing, and fair dos she's your friend, but she posted something looking for a reaction and got one, and funny how you don't mention the numerous others who have had a dig at the ref.

anyway, Holly Willoughby is on the goggle box, and I must perv
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]jon feckin fortune both goals useless twat

I agree, always hated him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]and your not exactly changing the record constantly moaning about the players and the manager, you seem happier to post when we lose.

You're harping back to the Weegie thing, and fair dos she's your friend, but she posted something looking for a reaction and got one, and funny how you don't mention the numerous others who have had a dig at the ref.

anyway, Holly Willoughby is on the goggle box, and I must perv

never met weegie and never agreed with her opinion on Rommendahl but each to their own.I dont believe the abuse reams gets is on although i dont agree with everything he posts.I post about many different things not only when we lose.
  • Options
    I think you are picking on me actually ;-)

whats happening with Ipswich are we all gonna go
  • Options
    Thought it was a fair result. We played so so. Watford wasnt as bad as i thought they would be. Cook put in more dangerous crosses in 20 mins than JT and sam have done all season.
  • Options
    gonna try and get it goin this week