Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JT showing his JT

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
What a pr*ck, if you pardon the pun. Wrong shorts, what is he like? Presumably the sartorial elegance of matching shorts and gloves was too much for him. To me it summed him up - total plonker.

Comments

• Options
    just get rid of him hes complete wa*k doesnt wanna play for us lets sell him to some sh*t club up north!!!one word w*nker
  • Options
    Actually, I'd blame the kit man for this, not JT.

He should never have had the opportunity to put on the black shorts in the first place. If they're going to use cycling shorts, we should only have white ones in the building, blue ones stored with the away kit, and black ones packed away in a box with the third kit at the training ground.
  • Options
    "Actually, I'd blame the kit man for this, not JT.

He should never have had the opportunity to put on the black shorts in the first place. If they're going to use cycling shorts, we should only have white ones in the building, blue ones stored with the away kit, and black ones packed away in a box with the third kit at the training ground."

Still think he's a cnut tho!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Actually, I'd blame the kit man for this, not JT.

He should never have had the opportunity to put on the black shorts in the first place. If they're going to use cycling shorts, we should only have white ones in the building, blue ones stored with the away kit, and black ones packed away in a box with the third kit at the training ground.

Take the point but come on, does the kit man stand there with the right sort of toilet paper when he has a dump? The problem for many of the pampered footballers is that they don't/can't think for themselves. Whoever put the kit out doesn't absolve JT from any responsibility for not noticing that all his team-mates were playing in white shorts. After all, do we ever play with black shorts at home?
  • Options
    He has been wearing these all season - just another example of poor referreeing yesterday
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]He has been wearing these all season - just another example of poor referreeing yesterday

Has he? What under his white shorts? That's normally allowed e.g John Barnes.
  • Options
    They're normally white:
    Link
  • Options
    What difference did it make what colour they were ? you only get to see a inch or 2 of the short anyway who gives a fuck if they are green with pink spots
  • Options
    i blame JT, Pards,Robbo,Parky,Kitman,4th Official, and JT's mum for saying that it is ok to be different
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]They're normally white:
    Link

White shorts, red long sleeved vest and black gloves.

The man's a fashion disaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]What difference did it make what colour they were ? you only get to see a inch or 2 of the short anyway who gives a fuck if they are green with pink spots
    I think it was because Watford were wearing black shorts, but yeah, it was bloody stupid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]What difference did it make what colour they were ? you only get to see a inch or 2 of the short anyway who gives a fuck if they are green with pink spots
    I think it was because Watford were wearing black shorts, but yeah, it was bloody stupid.

I take it all back then, it was the effing Ref being a total plonker.
  • Options
    FFS (1) the twat of a ref had to ask him, so JT has to skow him.(2) Why the f**k did the ref then make him leave the pitch when we had to defend a corner ?

It was the under shorts and most refs would have let it go. Total bollox.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]What a pr*ck, if you pardon the pun.

Now you know why I call him John Thomas..... ;o)
  • Options
    he could of just pulled the ends up an inch!!!fecking joke though tbh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]he could of just pulled the ends up an inch!!!fecking joke though tbh

if a couple of inches of black under white shorts were going to be confusing, how come the Palacwe shorts were allowed two weeks ago?
  • Options
    Yep gooner total bollox the ref was a useless prick without doubt