Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

liberal club

with the recent mass exodus from the bugle and oak, can someone answer a couple of questions regarding the lib club.
do you pay to get in or have to get someone to sign you in? if so how much? does a 'ciu' membership get you in on matchdays?
does the signing in last all day, ie can you get in after the match aswell?
what's the policy with having kids with you?
does it show sky live matches?

Comments

• Options
    I think CIU gets you in

Its a quid other wise, not sure about after the game as I went home

Loads of kids in there yesterday

Yes
  • Options
    it was good in there pbs, 2.10 a carling too, bargain
  • Options
    When I used to go there before a game it would regularly take a good 20mins to get served. Has the serviced improved?
  • Options
    i waited no longer than 30 seconds yesterday, was really good
  • Options
    do you reckon they will let me in MCs after my rendition of show me the way to go home with NSS against the nigels i got told yesterday the bird behind the jump rang the bell to shut me up but i ignored her.

i would like to use this world wide forum to humbly apologise and to assure any regulars that i will sing somthing new next time
  • Options
    yesterday was quite embarrasing with everyone asking how i felt last sdaturday mornin.I cant remember talkin to a lot of people who asked me.
  • Options
    did you here that fat pat who sits behind us got nicked for hitting a horse last week now that is embarrasing