Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City v Crystal Palace

When this game is played tomorrow night, how many of us will actually be able to hope Palace win? Think I'm going to have to practice saying "Come on you Nigels". LOL.

Comments

• Options
    Draw would be nice
  • Options
    no way draw, nigels all the way for me, they are crap tho so it wont happen brizzlle will do em
  • Options
    I knew I'd convert some of you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I knew I'd convert some of you.

Its just a case of your enemies enemy is your friend - purely temporary.....:-)
  • Options
    them winning could send bristol on a losing run which would be nice but i fecking hate palace so cant bring myself to cheer them on.
  • Options
    Need Bristol City to win to further cement our place in the play offs
  • Options
    C'mon Palace!!!
  • Options
    C'mon Palace - hostilities resumed Tuesday
  • Options
    sorry but I dont want Palace going on another 15 match unbeateaten run. So i'm opting for a bristol win. afterwards Bristol can go on a losing streak.
  • Options
    noah a nice draw will do i dont want to play the stripeys no more this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have a re-think and it has to be Bristol City for me. 2 reasons one it would further destroy the fading dreams of Palarse in the playoffs and it would mean a "football" team would be top
  • Options
    the nigels forgot to pay their electricity bill, delayed game to 8pm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]the nigels forgot to pay their electricity bill, delayed game to 8pm

erm, its at Bristol, we aint that generous.
  • Options
    T'was the Robins, not the nigels who spend the meter money on wenches and mead
  • Options
    shite read it wrong ill put my hand up and admit i look like a tit right bout now
  • Options
    A 22 man brawl breaks out and the ref has to abandon the game. Both clubs charged with failing to control their players and both teams get a 10 point deduction. A further 10 point deduction is applied after frivolous appeals.

Sorted.
  • Options
    Surely, Palace are due to go in to administration within a couple of seasons, so couldn't the authorities bring it forward a bit, save the painful waiting and put them out of their misery.

And as for Bristol City, isn't it time their 15 man squad had an injury or suspension or three?
    That'd b*gger them..... :o)
  • Options
    I can see palace nicking something tonight.
  • Options
    Live: Bristol City 0-0 Crystal Palace

Thrill a minute, by the sound of it. All the fascination of watching workman dig a hole in the road.

PS: There's been some attacking throw-ins .........
  • Options
    Still rivetting stuff between the Robins and the Glaziers.

41:02
    Attacking throw-in by Lee Johnson (Bristol City).

39:31
    Defending throw-in by Danny Butterfield (Crystal Palace).

39:04
    Defending throw-in by Clint Hill (Crystal Palace).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You never know, there may be 2 goals in as many minutes in the 2nd half.

Happened on Saturday I think.
  • Options
    worry about 2 goals in 2 minutes, If you play like you did against us, you won't get 2 goals in 2 months..... :-)
  • Options
    Half time at Ashton Gate, 0-0 - and the excitement continues unabated:

45:00 (0:20)
    Attacking throw-in by Bradley Orr (Bristol City).

44:55
    Attacking throw-in by Lee Hills (Crystal Palace).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]worry about 2 goals in 2 minutes, If you play like you did against us, you won't get 2 goals in 2 months..... :-)

I didn't say we'd get them. :(
  • Options
    GOAL!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    1-0 to the Nigels
  • Options
    real case of head vs heart here!
  • Options
    Goal .......?

Sure it's not "Attacking throw-in by Lee Hills (Crystal Palace)".
  • Options
    Att: 16,446 at Bristol City.

A city of half a million, twice the size of Newcastle...... yet they can only muster 16,000 in what could be a promotion season to the Prem. I wonder what their away support is like?
  • Options
    have u seen the goal on SSN...i hate to say it but a quality goal. i think a palarse win is the best outcome...could start a bad run for brizzle and i really dont think palace are that good to make us worry.