Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saying goodbye to his beard!

MCSMCS
edited February 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Its gone, after not being able to beat eltons bum boys we are not going to go up automatically now imo, so i thought soddit i am shaving this beard is doing the team no good, so hopefully this shave will see us go up thorough the powers of nobeard and playoff final. Up the addicks, down the old giant beardo!

It'll be back i am sure, but for the monent,farewell dear beard!

Comments

• seeing as it was the first time i met u last week i was goin to say what the feck was that on your chin but ithought it would be rude
  • I bet you look proper handsome now
  • beards rock tho, if only i grow a proper gizzly adams, i would love that!!

i look wierd now tho, and my mrs wont talk to me, as i look like an alien!
  • ha ha looked like a Alien before you shaved
    Anyway the result yesterday was your fault
  • To his beard, to his beard

and he said goodbye to his beard
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha looked like a Alien before you shaved
    Anyway the result yesterday was your fault

what cos i should of shaved before the watford game?? dont say that i'll never be able to get to sleep !! lol

fair play i am an alien!

do you think that the last game of the season all lifers from now should grow beard, and see if it works!!!???! anyone???
  • ha ha ill give it a go its worth a laugh
  • One of ours wont be able to yet give him a few more years
  • MCS do you mean grow it from now until the last game
  • everytime you drink butchers finger we draw it's all your bloody fault ollie
  • Sponsored links:

• that damn butchers finger eh steve!!

yeah grow from now untill the last game, its whatt i will prob do! for a laugh lol
  • your look like catweazel
  • Now you've done it !!

Don't you remember Killer & his beard escapade ??

As I recall back in '76 I think it was he was top of the goalscoring charts with about 2 or 3 games left of the season. Him and some other 70's scruff who I have totally forgotton were vying for today's equvilant of the golden boot (for 2nd div teams). Both players were on about 25 goals each for the season (records will bear me out if I'm slightly off) * so Killer decides to shave his beard off for the last few games..............didn;t score again and finished 2nd in the goal scoring league.

Never forgave him for that.
  • Born in 1980 so in a word no, i didnt remember that particular beard removal incident!

Typical tho golfie that you could find a negative spin about a post about a chap who has had a shave.