Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JT

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Finally got round to watching last seasons video review and what really depressed me was that, although they were few and far between, JT showed what a skillful player he is, showing flashes of genius which he should be able to do with his eyes shut in this league, you even see him smiling a few times. Apart from the goals v spammers, the cut ins the shots and the goal assist crosses, just show what a cxxxt he has been this season

Comments

• Options
    sure does

Now if he wants out surely he would play his bollox off in the hope he gets seen?

Plays like he does a scout will not want to know
  • Options
    anyone know if Pompy actually put a bid in for him?
    2-3m was been quoted.
    i would have taken 1m upwards

just want to get rid of him now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]anyone know if Pompy actually put a bid in for him?
    2-3m was been quoted.
    i would have taken 1m upwards

just want to get rid of him now

I don't think they did (but what do I know?), possibly he was a fall back if the Defoe deal didn't go through.
  • Options
    attitude problem. don't care how much talent someone has got, if the attitude is wrong they will never set the world alight. sell him during the next window whether we go up or not. why do you wenger offloaded him.
  • Options
    Attitude problem .......can't we swap John Thomas for Fanny Jeffers? :o)
  • Options
    The bloke had me fuming on Saturday.His body language off of the ball absolutely stinks.Strolls about like he's a world beater and we're not good enough to lace his boots.Bloody disgrace!Who the flcuk is he

Let the fat fairy rot in the reserves.

Jerome,ask yourself this.What club would want to sign someone with a chip on his shoulder bigger than the 10 portions he looks like he's just eaten???
  • Options
    Cook puts him in the shade as both a footballer and a person, hate the lazy tosser
  • Options
    I must be looking at things alot differently to alot of people as I'd still have him in the side ahead of Sam (but then that's just my opinion). I think he always looks a threat and certainly knows how to win a free kick.

For me, Sam has absolutely no end product at all and I'm losing patience with him now.......time and again he gets in decent positions on the right, one on one with the fall back and then absolutely nothing.....
  • Options
    I agree. Ambrose on the right (with Thomas on the bench to replace him if he has one of his girly games) and Cook on left (with Thomas on bench to replace him when he gets injured!)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]I must be looking at things alot differently to alot of people as I'd still have him in the side ahead of Sam (but then that's just my opinion). I think he always looks a threat and certainly knows how to win a free kick.quote]

Bet even he wouldn't have won a free kick on Saturday with that ref!